“Friends and Family???”

Dining options: Delivery
Boston, Massachusetts
“Friends and Family???”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We wanted a pizza to watch the Pats game, and our local favorite was jammed, so I found Kingston Pizza on Trip Advisor. I've lived in the next town for 20 years, never heard of this place, but the reviews made it sound like it is the most orgasmic, exceptional pizza in New England. Not.

The place is very clean, the staff was very pleasant, and the take out order was ready exactly when promised (a nice change from some of the local competition). But the pizza itself? Bleh. Nothing fancy. Unremarkable crust, unremarkable sauce, covered with a slab of melted cheese. There are at least 2 local competitors (Pizzeria Regina and Sawtelle's) that make a much better pizza.

I can only conclude that the owner got 7 of his friends and family to write reviews, catapulting him to the top of the Trip Advisor list. I guess you can't really blame an entrepreneur for "gaming the system", but I'm sorry I got sucked in by the hype.

• Visited August 2013

Saint James City, Florida
“Fabulous pizza”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Feeling lazy, we used the local delivery option. It took a full hour but, turns out, well worth the wait. The Greek salad was a bit mundane with too much "yellow" lettuce but the dressing was quite tasty. The pizza is simply outstanding with a great sauce, ample cheese/toppings and perfectly cooked (nicely chewy center with crispy edges). I reside in Florida and have yet to find a pizza that I would mention in the same sentence as those offered by KHP.

Visited July 2013
Kingston, Massachusetts
“Wanna taste a Pizza you'll remember?”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Just the best place in Town (that includes Plymouth) to get Pizza, I really mean it. My favorite is onion, pepper, and mushroom, all covered with melted cheese and tomato. If you're lucky you might see one of the two brothers who own the place. Their dedication to providing friendly service and hearty welcome to their customers makes this place special. Neat place, Dimetri and George!

• Visited March 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extra Special Pizza, is just that, EXTRA SPECIAL!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I found this gem while visiting in Kingston, I live in Manchester NH and have never n my life had a pizza so loaded with toppings that I had to eat it with a fork. I love this small place and would drive here just for the pizza alone if gas were not $3.69 a gallon. If you are in the Plymouth MA area as a tourist, or if you are a local who has never tried it, please give them a chance, you will not leave hungry!

• Visited March 2013
“Order the Veggie Special!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

We love the veggie special pizza! There are so many veggies on it! The crust is great--not too greasy. Fast delivery!