“Great atmosphere, food and service!”
Review of Persy's Place

Persy's Place
Ranked #7 of 47 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Found this place randomly when getting off the highway and we agreed it was a great find!
The building and interior were fun and country. It made you feel at home as soon as you walked in the door. Each table was a wooden booth with a private feel. You werent bothered by anyone near you and it seemed personal. The menu was huge and I had a hard time deciding what to order! Our food came out very quickly, we were quite impressed. We enjoyed our food and had no complaints about the quality, portions or price. Our waitress was very nice and several employees asked us how our meal was and if there was anything they could get us. That was very nice and not always common at most restaurants.
I really enjoyed my visit. I would go here again if in the area for sure!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The breakfast here is really good and prices are reasonable. Portions are generous, so plan on going there hungry. I haven't been to any of the other locations. A family member of mine, lives near the Plymouth location, and goes out of her way to visit the one in Kingston, she states that the one in Plymouth isn't as good, and the prices are geared towards the tourists.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Been here several times and it's just so so...better place is Jetties - smaller but the food is so much better.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Persy's never fails to hire a good crew to serve and cook for you. The waitresses are always so pleasant and your food always comes out delicious. My husband and I go here (and to the Persy's in Plymouth) quite often and we have never had a bad experience. Their menu is extensive and they have no issue substituting if you ask nicely.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

This is a staple for us. We love all the choices and the food is always fresh. We enjoy breakfast the most. Definitely worth it.