“All dishes here are amazing!”
Review of Spice Thai Kitchen

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2015

This restaurant has a beautiful ambiance. It was remodeled about 3 years ago. The food is always perfect and delicious! I like the Yellow Chicken Curry the best. It is served with white rice. The yellow sauce is not too spicy and is served with pineapples, peppers and tomatoes. The Spring Rolls which are served with an orange duck sauce are to die for. We always order them for an appetizer. The servers are very gracious and professional. The prices are medium range. But worth the visit every time!

Reviewed March 19, 2015

Great quality of food as well as portions. Located in downtown Ipswich. Excellent place to do take out. You can get plates that range from mild to very hot depending on your liking. The prices here are competitive and the portions of food are quite large. We enjoy a good spicy meal from time to time.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Flavoring is great and food is always cooked well. This has been a go-to for weekend take-out for many, many years. A great variety and they will always work hard to meet any special requests or new combinations you want to try.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Our favorite Thai restaurant in the area recently closed so we have been checking out other ones in the area. I think we just found our new favorite Thai place. I have numerous allergies and they were very attentive to my needs. I had the Pad Thai which was tangy and sweet and the noodles were cooked to perfection. Plenty of chicken through out! My husband ordered the Beef basil and was thrilled with the beef. It was very tender and plenty of it. Also plenty of basil which makes the dish! My son ordered Pad Thai but ordered it with the nuts and sprouts and he was very satisfied although he said he preferred less nuts. The atmosphere is perfect. The room was tastefully decorated and lightly dimmed. A great place for a romantic dinner or just a casual chat. We will definitely return!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My family and I went to Spice on New Years Eve. There were 6 of us and they seated us promptly. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. The wonton soup was excellent, and warming on such a cold night. All the entrees were fresh and very flavorful. We ordered a number of their signature dishes and even modified one of the beef dishes to make it a little spicey. The atmosphere was great and overall a fun night and excellent food.
Will be going back soon.

Been to Spice Thai Kitchen? Share your experiences!