“My Favorite!”

White Farms Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Ipswich
Reviewed September 15, 2014

This is my Favorite place to go for Ice Cream! The ice cream is Homemade and they don't skimp on the quality, ingredients or portions! Although I love all of their flavors, my favorite is the Chocolate Walnut.....it's loaded with big pieces of walnuts. Yum!

Reviewed August 29, 2014

We stopped at White Farms for ice cream. The ice cream was terrific-my hot fudge sundae was especially good. Service was fast and friendly too.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We drove by and stopped for some ice cream. It was rich and creamy and my maple walnut had lots of walnuts in it. Definitely will come back.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We used to come here all the time, but things have changed since they opened up a pizza place and miniature golf there. It's not what is used to be.

Went there one night recently, and wanted just a small sundae. They were out of strawberries,hot fudge, marshmallow and whip cream. Are you kidding me? I left there and went elsewhere. Being in the ice cream business for so many years they should know by know how much to order every week. But as I said before, I think they added on 2 new business way to fast and cannot keep up.

However, I tried the new ice cream place (Down River Ice Cream) in Rowley, MA. That place ROCKED!!!! Awesome ice creams, huge portions just loaded with extras! and good prices. You cannot beat it!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Ice Cream is the best. Prices are fair. They now have Pizza next door that is a real value and taste good too. Try their Mini Golf for a special time with the kids!

Been to White Farms Homemade Ice Cream? Share your experiences!