“Not much to say...”

Add it.
Ipswich Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #27 of 44 Restaurants in Ipswich
Reviewed October 8, 2012

A group of 7 of us went here for an early dinner this past Saturday. We waiting about 10 minutes for someone to give us our menus. No one ever came so we went to ask for some. A waiter brought over the menus and left. Another 10 minutes went by and he never came back to get our drink order so we left. They weren't busy by any means so I'm not sure why the awful service, but anyways here it is. 1 star.

2  Thank Seany527

Reviewed September 28, 2010

It doesn't look at all inviting from the outside, and the decor isn't much on the inside, but this place has incredible food (for some reason).

Read the rest of my review at:

2  Thank Blazr63
Reviewed April 6, 2010

I just moved in to town and went looking for a quick bite, alone, and the Manager, Paul, noticed a new face in town, introduced me to people at the bar, where I ate one of the best Rueben sandwiches ever, and that is one of my favorites so I was thrilled to have it done so well locally. It was served with a generous portion of hand dipped beer batter onion rings - the food and friendly atmosphere was very much appreciated and I think I found a home away from home. It also had a meetup going on; diners on the other side of the bar; it seemed to be the place to go for locals, and you know they always know the best places in town. They are repairing any damage done by the previous owners - check it out. I can't wait to go back and try something else on the menu!

3  Thank stairlady
Reviewed February 4, 2010

It is now Ipswich Sports Bar and Grill - not very good, unless you are looking just to drink a lot.

4  Thank travelallthetime2010