“GRILLED OCTOPUS”

Ithaki Mediterranean Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Ithaki Mediterranean Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Ipswich
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: ITHAKI continues to delight the senses - cuisine steeped in tradition yet innovatively crafted, warm and professional service, elegant dining rooms adorned with exquisite flower arrangements. Please join us in savoring our Greek and Mediterranean cuisine, food created under the warmth of the sun and enjoyed in the spirit of friendship and camaraderie.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

That is really all I need to say, while all the food at Ithaki is wonderful, the usual Greek fare to the unusual options, the grilled octopus is unbelievable. You just have to try it yourself to know!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My wife and I were able to have an adult night (kids at grandparents). We spend part of the night dining at the Ithaki Restaurant. We are so glad that we did. The food was out of this world! We first shared the homemade pita chips and four dip appetizer. Then my wife had the beet salad and I had the lamb gyro. Awesome items! Plus the service was fabulous! The restaurant was very clean. We will return!!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is a family favorite. We have enjoyed many, many fine lunches and dinners at this wonderful restaurant. The bread spread appetizer is a staple of ours and we are always pleased with its quality and taste. Needless to say, the lamb is the star of the show; however, their beef and seafood selection is worthy of note. This is a must when traveling around the North Shore of Massachusetts.

1  Thank Don W
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

We went for a long anticipated lunch. The cod special was undeniably small. Not inexpensive. The risotto was undercooked, the peas actually hard. I was surprised that one of my favorite restaurants served such a small and poorly prepared dish. I hope the quality of this fantastic restaurant is not failing.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and I had not been to Ithaki for a few years, so we were looking forward to seeing the new renovations. We made reservations and sat in the dinning room. Our water glasses were filled immediately, but we waited for about ten minutes before our server came to take our drink order. Since we were there early and the place was empty I was surprised we waited so long. Once our server showed up though she was excellent. We ordered the Greek salad which was good and fresh. The bread and pâté were also delicious. We both ordered the chicken which was good but nothing special. All in all the experience was a little disappointing. Not as good as I had remembered. Also the menu is very pricey which is fine if the food is better than average. Perhaps we will try it again, but not anytime soon as there are too many other restaurants in the area that offer better prices and food.