“Nice donuts”
Review of Marty's Donut Land - CLOSED

Marty's Donut Land
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The donuts were good. The nice young girl who worked there patiently told us what each donut was. It is not a fancy place, but I would go back.

There are newer reviews for Marty's Donut Land

Reviewed August 4, 2012

My husband and I disagree: I thought my donut was average, but he really liked his (although he can't remember what kind he had!). The donuts were enormous. The little donut shop is small and nondescript. The service was really good - a nice woman behind the counter.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Fresh from the oven! The best! Go early and get em' while thy're hot!

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Coffee, newspapers, donuts, local gossip and news; it's all here.

Reviewed October 15, 2011

I love this place. Marty's is an old time local donut shop with huge tasty donuts which you'll never find at one of those chain shops. Great coffee too. I stop here once and while and pickup a dozen to bring to the office. The kids love it here too. If you like Jelly donuts, then this is definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank WMLY