“Wolf Pack on Display”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Wolf Pack on Display”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

During a one hour educational lecture the wolf pack was on display. I was safely seated behind a double chain link fence to watch at close range the friendly pack doing the same things you family dogs would do. I saw and learned about how these wolfs live in a family group, their interaction with their environment and their relationship with man. At the end of the presentation I got to howl with the pack.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank hankzby

Boston, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Educational & Informative”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

I had the pleasure of visiting Wolf Hollow for a cub scout outing. I had zero exceptions. I was pleasantly surprised with our visit. I thoroughly enjoyed Wolf Hollow. My 8 year old son was very attentive with the presentation. I found it highly educational and informative. I learned quite a bit during my visit. How many times in your life can you actually see a wolf or a pack up close? Duration of visit should be no more than 2 hours. It is a great place to take elementary age children and up as well as out of town visitors.

Visited April 2012
4 Thank CHemley
Boston, Massachusetts
234 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 620 helpful votes
“Not much to see here”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2012

Wolves are neat. But it's just a few, not really a natural setting. Very personal place. The area is neat, though.

1 Thank EagleEyeBoston
Salem, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“If you love wolves, support Wolf Hollow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012

A very informative presentation. The wolves are protected by the people who work there, and the care is obvious. And the wolves are so precious.

Visited January 2012
3 Thank Aepril
Salem, Massachusetts
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Learning experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2012

Visit, support this unique organization, learn and spread this knowledge to others. This was a great experience shared with another couple. We enjoyed our time and appreciate the efforts of the staff and families of Wolf Hollow.

Visited June 2011