“Best pizza in Ipswich, MA”
Review of Rossini's Pizzeria & Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Ipswich has several pizza parlors and this one is the best. The crust is thin and all the toppings are fresh. I've tried others but always return to Rossini's.

1  Thank Berkshirebob59

Reviewed February 28, 2012

This is a great value restaurant. No liquor but you can bring your own and no charge for opening it for you. Food was not gourmet but for the price it was fresh and good. Service excellent.

2  Thank Anncat
Reviewed August 3, 2010

I go to IHP often. The pizza, calzones, subs, wings, and other items are consistently good. I have never had a bad meal there. The owner and staff is very friendly and courteous, alway recognizing me and starting a conversation. They are good people and create top quality food. Please stop by and see why IHP is so great!

Reviewed June 9, 2010

Last week I bought a sandwich from this shop and broke a tooth on a hard piece of bone or other foreign material. Rather than apologize or contact his supplier, the individual who identified himself as the manager accused me of lying and said I couldn't prove it. I also had serious indigestion that evening that may or may not have been caused by my meal.

The incident was witnessed by my nephew, a Boston banking executive. Now an incident that could have been easily resolved may require a lawsuit to recover the costs of my dental work. The girl who waited on me was pleasant but obviously I didn't find anything to commend this joint.

Reviewed April 15, 2009

We live extremely close by and get take-out quite often. Staff is always very, very nice, and always trying to accommodate whatever it is a customer wants. This little restaurant is extremely clean and well managed. Any food you order I'm confident that you will be happy with it. The portions are always good size--an excellent value for your money. We often order chicken cacciatore. It is on the menu as a sub, but we order it over spaghetti instead, which they are happy to do, and they give you garlic bread with it. For people who like burgers--always good. Another good value and a delicious recipe is their ziti, chicken and broccoli. They give you so much that you could split it between a couple of hungry people and still have enough for lunch the next day. Pizza is also good. Pretty much anything you order is of good quality, tastes very good and the portion size is excellent. I really can't say enough positive things about Ipswich House of Pizza. These people will go above and beyond to make you happy and feel welcome. I know this review must sound like I'm a relative or something, but I assure that I am not. I just really like them there and there isn't anything negative to say about the food, service, or atmosphere. They're great!!!

1  Thank honestyinipswich