“Happy hour prices?!? Yes”
Review of Embargo

Embargo
Reserve with OpenTable
Embargo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 200 Restaurants in Hyannis
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

So we went two nights in a row. Food rocked! Its a Tapas bar so the more people you go with the better! Then you can try everything.
The short rib with mashed is the number one best thing we ate. Also enjoyed, arugala salad, avacado wedges, pizzas and scallops. Not as good but still yummy ribs, egg rolls baked clams or lobster Mac and cheese(which is something we usually love)
Get the sangria! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went to Embargo this summer while on a family vacation. Nice, trendy place, good atmosphere, great and expedient service, and the tapas were, for the most part, quite delicious. A nice change from your usual fried seafood spots you find all over Cape Cod.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

If I lived here I would come back. Great selection! I enjoyed the 1/2 price Tapas on Tuesday and was surprised at the selection, as only 2 items were not allowed (lobster), everything else was free game. My martini was tasty. Service was good, attentive and prompt. Atmosphere was nice.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We have frequented Embargo many times for the 1/2 price appetizers. It is always a sold value. The food is great and the prices between 4-6pm can not be beat, especially in a tourist area such as Hyannis Center. Highly recommend this special. Even if you miss the special deal, the food and service is still worth the visit.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I went to Embargo to have a drink with a couple friends and do Karaoke - There was no waitress. When I went to the bar - I stood there for a few minutes and the woman bartender came up and went directly to the man next to me first (surely men tip pretty women better so...) to be told I was there first (Bartender should have asked). I think the drinks were tiny for $8 each (small glasses lots of ice hardly any liquid). The busboy clearly was taught to go by and pick up any glass with no liquid (sales tactic to get people to buy more drinks) and I had to stop him three times from picking up the glasses that had ice in them - one time he didn't even ask he just grabbed the glass - I had to stop him to keep him from walking away too quick... (seasoned ice is better than having nothing) .... Karaoke was fun to listen to

If you're looking for a bar scene that is loud, overcrowded quickly and crazy with people - Have fun this is your type of bar.

Been to Embargo? Share your experiences!