“My new favorite spot!”
Review of Embargo

Embargo
Reserve with OpenTable
Embargo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 203 Restaurants in Hyannis
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went there last night for after shortly arriving to Hyannis. I loved the interior design and the little stage up front for Karaoke. The bar is very elegant, long and big, love how it's set up. They have tvs on both sides of the bar for the sports games. They also have really cute booths for dinning and tables around the stage. I do believe they have outside patio dinning as well.

Our server was really nice, friendly and attentive. I had the nut job cocktail, which was great since I love fruity pineapple cocktails. To start we had the baked oysters and ended up getting another round because they were so good!! We shared the baked Mac and cheese lobster. It was absolutely delicious!! The portions were big and prices very reasonable. For dessert we had the chocolate tarte, they wasn't much opinions for dessert besides ice cream. Dessert was very rich and tasteful. Overall, I know we will be going back. Love the atmosphere and the techno lights and music. Great place for sports fans, food lovers, karaoke lovers, pretty much everyone.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Tapas are delicious, the paella for 2 is enough for 6. The drinks are delicious--check out "The Nut Job" as well as the best sangria on the cape. The bar is huge, so you can usually get seated quickly, the tvs are everywhere--a great place to go, I go there often. The 1/2 price tapas before 6 pm are a great deal.

1  Thank Arlene H
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were here whilst visiting Hyannis on a Tuesday and noticed it was half price tapas all night. The food was among the nicest we have had among the nicest and tastiest we have had in the usa. We thought we would get try lots as it was half price, but portions were so large my wife only managed two whilst I went for three. So good we came back again 2 days later expecting to pay full price. But as it was only 5 pm the half price offer is also daily till 6. 30, so enjoyed cocktails with the savings.

1  Thank Thebubble
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Some people think of tapas as small portions, but we each had 2 choices and were full and satisfied. Lots of different ways to go but all were very good!

1  Thank Terry M
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My Best Friend and I hadn't had a GIRLS NIGHT OUT in a year ! I am really glad we went to Embargo! We had excellent service from "JACK" our waiter who was very friendly,polite, and professional and funny! He was also maintaining other tables , training another girl and taking care of us really well. We asked him for a pitcher of Sangria and he always made sure our glasses were full! He was wonderful! Definately as asset to that place! The food was Tapas hot and cold we had a groupon for 40 dollars of food for 20 dollars so we tried a little of this and that all good!!! I will defintately be going back!!! They even had a gentleman going around the table doing card tricks until the band arrived but we couldnt stay for the band we had to go Maybe next time! GO to EMBARGO! The place to go!

2  Thank AfriendinMA