Cape Cod Inn
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$279
$259
$134
Travelocity
$369
Simmons Homestead Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$200
$180
All reviewsmain stcontinental breakfastgreat locationjfk museumcape codroom with a king size bedstay there againzeeferry
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The good thing about this place is it's location on the main street. you can walk to restaurants and shops. it is also and about 1.5 to 2.0 miles from nearest beeches (veteran and kalmus).
It's all right for one or two days or weekend getaway. price is a bit rip off in summer but then again it's nature of the beast I suppose.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I booked 2 rooms here earlier in August. I normally prefer hotels than Inns but I wasn't disappointed with our stay. Great value for money, great location on the main street, walking distance to great restaurants & bars yet our room was quiet & peaceful. The rooms were spotless clean with crispy clean linen & they were recently decorated. There was a pool but we didn't use it. The owners were efficient & friendly without being intrusive. I would recommend staying here & would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sharon,Dublin
Reviewed August 17, 2012

its great place to stay-right on the Main st. Nice, renewed rooms (maybe little bit small but ok since we didn't spent to much time in). The only problem was dirty tub, molded shower curtain and dust on the floor and window. I guess houskeepers don't care to much. I wasn't to happy about breakfast too, it was only cereal, bread and coffee....nobody bother to show us where is the toaster-lady who served beakfast was walking around like she doesnt care to much. Guy at reception was ok and tried to help as much as he could.
Anyways if you looking for good place to stay, pick this one, its worth the money they ask.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I recently stayed there with several friends and families. The ownership and staff were extraordinarily helpful and made us feel welcome. The rooms are in great shape. You are in the middle of downtown Hyannis and can walk to everything. I look forward to staying there on an annual basis.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I saw the bad comments but experienced none of that. Only glitch was on the part of Hotels.com that did not send through our reservations, but the staff worked with us to resolve the issue. A couple issues with Hotels.com on our trip. Can't blame the motel or staff for that! Apparently the rooms have been renovated since earlier reviews, and the motel staff, husband and wife team could not be more friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. No, it is not a five star motel as it is a bit older, but if you are like we are, looking for clean, comfortable and affordable rooms in a pleasant setting that will not deplete our bank account, you cannot beat the Cape Cod Inn. And the location was awesome! You could walk to everything from McDonalds and CVS to all the shops on Main St., the museum and the tour boats. Do not even need a car for in town. I will absolutely stay there again on any next visit!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple