All reviewscodhot and cold choicesnice hot breakfastrestful sleephotel facilitieshandicap roomlarge tvroom was clean and comfortablestaying at this hotellarge indoor poolbusiness centerfridge and microwavebreakfast was excellentfitness centerparking lotthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed September 23, 2016

I was stranded in Hyannis with my wife, our infant, Grandma, and Grandma's dog, when ferry service was cancelled because of TS Hermine. The staff here was great and very accommodating in our time of need. Also, the breakfast was convenient, free, and surprisingly good. Honestly, thank you for being there.

Room Tip: some are accessed from the outside. that may suit your needs
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Gary P, General Manager at Best Western Cape Cod Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2016

Reviewed September 2, 2016

My family of 3 stayed at this hotel for 5 nights in August of 2016 for our trip to Cape Cod. The hotel is now a Quality Inn. I did a lot of research before booking and called to make sure the construction that was discussed during previous reviews was complete, and it was. The remodel is nice, but I don't know how long it will stay that way given the poor cleanliness. Our bathroom sink kept clogging, so my husband pulled out the drain plug and it was covered in hair and a muddy substance. There was a splatter of something (I'm not sure I want to know of what) on the wall next to the toilet. We left the hotel after noon everyday, so I called the front desk each morning to ask if our room could be cleaned. I know hotels will sometimes mark it off the list if the do not disturb sign is still present. Of the 4 possible mornings it could have been cleaned during our stay, it was cleaned once. We had to go to the front desk in the evening to ask for more towels. Breakfast is average with a few microwave items to make breakfast sandwiches, a waffle maker, and otherwise continental breakfast items. We did not go to the pool, but it appeared clean. Overall, I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

I wasn't expecting much going in. Cape cod is a very well traveled destination, and I would expect a fair amount of wear and tear on hotel facilities. That said, although the hallways looked so-so, our room was clean, modern, updated and comfortable. The staff were friendly, and the location was a short drive from groceries and shopping. If you want to visit beaches, those are about a 10-15 minute drive.
Altogether a pleasant place to stay.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Had a hard time finding this on TripAdvisor since the hotel is now a Quality Inn. I would guess that's the exterior room entrances that caused the downgrade. The hotel was perfect for a overnight in Hyannis. Needed something not too far. Staff was outstanding. Very pleasant, sociable and spot on with recommendations. Room was clean and comfortable. We're going back for a family visit in October and I've already booked this hotel again.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear AHSinMA

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one. See you in October.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

This is now a quality inn. A good enough place to spend the night. The hotel room was small and somewhat outdated. Breakfast was marginal with an okay selection but most was out of stock so arrive early! This was the most expensive hotel on our trip so far but was the least impressive. Good enough to spend the night but not much more than that.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family