“Great Place to Stay!!!”
Review of SeaCoast Inn

SeaCoast Inn
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Reviewed July 12, 2007

July 13,2007 Ron W Bridgeview,Il.

My wife & I just wished we had more time to spend at the Sea Coast Inn as Al & Terri were just wonderful hosts.
They had steamship tickets, brochures, and other helpful advice
that you don't usually don't expect these days.
I had injured my leg prior to arriving at the Sea Coast & Terri offered to drive us to the steamship for our trip to Nantuckett and she also provided beach chairs for our day at the beach.
The Inn is just around the corner from blocks and blocks of restaurants, shops, and amusements.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bridgeviewwoz1
There are newer reviews for SeaCoast Inn

Reviewed July 12, 2007

My wife, son and daughter in law stayed at the Seacoast Inn from July 7-11, after reading the reviews here. We found the raves to be right on, especially regarding the hosts, who definitely run this motel with the friendliness and service of a good B&B. The rooms are spacious and well kept by an excellent housekeeping staff. Terri and Al go out of their way to provide any information and assistance you need to make your stay enjoyable. Hyannis is a great central point for your trips around the Cape. Tripadvisor "best value in the US?" We haven't seen any better.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
4  Thank Birdguy
Reviewed July 8, 2007

Have just returned from a week staying in the Sea Coast Inn, Hyannis. What can I say - everything you read on the reviews is correct. I have not come across a nicer host and hostess ever. Al and Terri are such nice people - they are really helpful but give you space. They gave us suggestions and maps of places to visit. They booked tickets for the ferry to Marthas Vinyard for us (at a discount). They gave us chairs to take to the beach and even offered us beach towels and a cooler. The location of the hotel is fantastic; right beside the harbour and the main street both of which have an abundence of nice restaurants and bars. The room we had (a king) was fantastic; a really good size with a small kitchenette. The hotel is right beside a small park and is lovely and quiet. The continental breakfast is an added bonus and perfectly adequate. There is complimentary coffee available during the day. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone going to Hyannis and I look forward to returning there some time in the not too distant future.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
4  Thank TutsDublin
Reviewed July 5, 2007

My wife and I joined 2 friends of ours and stayed at the SeaCoast over the July 4th weekend. We booked it based on reviews about how great Terri and Al, the owners are. They did not disappoint us one bit. From the very beginning they were willing to go out of their way to help make our stay in Hyannis enjoyable. The rooms were clean with a small kitchen and it is in a great location. It is a 15 minute walk to the beach, but it is only a two minute walk to the main strip of shops and restaurants. Hyannis is a great little town; we would have stayed there all week had we known everything it offered. Terri called and made reservations for us to go whale watching off the cape. The continental breakfast was a huge assortment of cereal, muffins, bagels, donuts, croissants, toast, and juice. While checking out Al even wrapped up 4 huge muffins for the road. After leaving the SeaCoast we went and stayed at a "5 star" hotel in downtown Boston, but the room at SeaCoast was cleaner, much cheaper, and you can't compare to Terri and Al! We'll stay again, but for longer next time!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with friends
5  Thank Cramer07
Reviewed July 1, 2007

My husband and I stayed here in June, the location is great, close to downtown and to the ferries.
Terri was fantastic at helping. She has an abundance of information on hand. Helped us with biking/rollerblading trails, places to eat, booked the ferry for us ...and even provided wine glasses/corkscrew for us.
The motel itself is basic but is very clean and again in a good location.
Thanks for the stay Terri and all the help!

5  Thank cheraw
Reviewed June 24, 2007

We recently stayed at the SeaCoast Inn for 4 nights - it was wonderful. The owners are a great source of information about the area - we had no idea what we wanted to do and they provided us with information on places to go that lasted us our entire vacation! The rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable. The hotel was located close to the ferries to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket and the drive to Provincetown is short. I would definitely recommend this hotel to Cape Cod visitors!

7  Thank lgallic
Reviewed June 22, 2007

My husband and I spent June 10, 2007 at the Seacoast Inn and we couldn't have found a better place. The owners, Al and Terri, are a lovely couple who treated us like friends. When I called to make the reservation, Terri was very friendly, and when we called to say we were arriving later than planned and needed directions, Al was more than happy to help us. The room was very clean, which is the only really important thing to me. There was a kitchenette with a microwave, small refrigerator and even dishes and silverware. (I forgot to take pictures, but you can see the rooms on their website.) The atmosphere is quiet, as they don't rent rooms to party types, and although I've never stayed at a B & B, it seemed a lot like what I would imagine one to be. A continental breakfast of assorted breads, juice, cereal, milk, coffee, etc. was included, and after that Terri gave us ideas of places to see and restaurants to eat at. (We drove to Chatham and ate lunch at the Chatham Squire, which was very good.) Unless you're looking for something more luxurious, just book the room and don't worry. It's clean and what more do you need? Our price was $68 for 2 queen beds and to me, that's a good deal.

5  Thank Daytripper75
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Bayside Resort Hotel
#11 of 22 in Hyannis
Holiday Inn Hyannis
Holiday Inn Hyannis
#8 of 22 in Hyannis

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!