1,311 results
All reviews sea coast martha's vineyard cape cod main street beach towels continental breakfast short walk small kitchenette jfk museum the breakfast area yogurt the location is perfect rooms were very clean downtown hyannis tommy hosts ferries
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2018

Booked a night away for our anniversary. Received a confirmation that we were all set. Got a call from Sea Coast the morning of our stay asking ME when we were staying. Explained we were checking in that day. They then went on to claim that there was an issue with our room, no clarification just that they had no room for us and could we come another time. The girl then went onto say she could call another establishment of theirs, I heard her call as I was never put on hold for her to come back to tell me they couldn't get through to the other hotel. Then proceeded to ask me if I wanted to try another hotel of theirs (Quality Inn). To which i said fine. We ended up staying in a different town, accommodations were TERRIBLE and when called to speak with Sea Coast manager, was told to try tomorrow and wouldn't give me name of who to ask for. Completely unacceptable and terrible 5 year anniversary to us!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Maps400810
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Very nice place to stay, very clean rooms. Kitchenette is supplied with basic utensils. Helpful staff. Just a block from Main Street, and 2 blocks from the harbor.
Breakfast is basic continental, but there are several places within a short walk with a breakfast menu.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roberta C
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

After a very warm welcome we were shown to our particularly comfortable room where the bed was enormous. Breakfast was pleasant, the location was convenient and all told we had highly recommendable stay.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Richard M
Reviewed October 5, 2018

First time in Hyannis in many years. Came across this hotel while researching where to stay. Had many good reviews. The rooms appear to be recently renovated. They are clean and spacious. There is a little seating area that doesn't clog up the room. They seem to be trying to consider the little needs guest might need. For example, there is the little fridge and microwave, but they also provide a couple sets of tableware, 2 wine glasses, 2 coffee mugs and 2 glasses, not plastic cups. Oh by the way, the wifi works really well too. I'd definitely come back without a second thought, especially considering the location right in town and near the ferries. Also, the price would be considered budget for the area but the hotel certainly is much above that descriptor.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2018

I had not booked, the lady at check in showed me two different rooms and both were lovely. I wanted a ground floor and she managed to accommodate me. The hotel is very clean the room very beautiful, it also had a kitchenette. Quite and close (5minutes walk) to Main street and to the harbor. They offer free laundry but the machine was occupied and I could not use it. Breakfast is basic and the room for it very small. A very good stay

Date of stay: September 2018