“Just what we wanted!”
Review of SeaCoast Inn

SeaCoast Inn
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Reviewed October 18, 2006

We stayed at the Seacoast Inn in late September 2006, neither of us has been to Cape Cod before and although it was fairly quiet it was exactly what we wanted after a few hectic sight seeing days spent in New York & Boston. On arrival we were greeted by the owner and shown to our room, which was bright, spacious, clean and homely. The day after our arrival we took the ferry to Martha's Vineyard, and got some great advice from the owner on what best to do while on the island, although my boyfriend already had a plan of his own and proposed on one of the beaches there! In our excitment on our return that night we told the owners of our engagement and next received a bottle of white wine to celebrate with! As we were away from home this made our night all the more special as we felt we had someone to share the excitement and good news with! Would recommend this Inn to anyone who is looking for the friendliest owners around!

• Stayed: September 2005, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Speirbhean
Write a ReviewReviews (1,278)

Reviewed October 16, 2006

With all the great reviews, I don't know that SeaCoast really needs another, but based on how wonderful innkeepers Al & Terri were, I feel compelled to write. My elderly mother and I recently stayed at the SeaCoast for a couple nights when we capped a New England vacation with a brief visit to Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard. I am so glad I booked us at the SeaCoast. This place is a great value. It's not at all fancy, so if you want luxury, you need to keep searching. But, if you want a modest place to stay that is absolutely spotless and comfortable (brand new mattresses), with a nice continental breakfast, and innkeepers who are warm and extraordinarly service-oriented, this is your spot. I can't stress enough how friendly and helpful Al & Terri were, right down to volunteering to give my mom & me a lift to and from the ferry. The place itself seems to be a vintage motel which has been very well cared for, and the price is right. So if you're looking for value on Cape Cod, I highly recommend you consider the Seacoast Inn.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with family
3  Thank mkstar1209
Reviewed October 16, 2006

This hotel is just what everyone said it was and more . Terri and Al are the best !!! Terri makes your trip so enjoyable and makes the most of every minute - her suggestions were invaluable. The rooms were immaculate - and we loved how they made us feel special, as they did everyone. Thank you for making our first trip to the Cape so memorable - we will be back, no doubt about it. Thank you Terri and Al - Doug and Donna Robinson

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled as a couple
4  Thank dmkr
Reviewed October 7, 2006

A great inn in Hyannis. Located within walking distance to the pier (Hyline boat to Martha's vineyard)and Main Street for shopping, it was an ideal location for a getaway. The innkeeper was wonderful, friendly and very helpful as to what to do in Hyannis. She was very knowledgeable and made our experience wonderful. Our next trip to Hyannis will include a stay at the Seacoast Inn.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
5  Thank dsyers
Reviewed October 2, 2006

We just came back from 3 nights at the Sea Coast Inn and we had a wonderful time there! We chose it based on the reviews and we were really pleased!

Terri and Al are fantastic! Terri learned it was my Birthday because my husband asked her to arrange a cake, and she gave me a little gift. It was so sweet! I was so happy with her attention… And the cake was wonderful!

While having breakfast I could notice her attention with every guest… She always had the right tip no matter what their interests were. In the last day, another guest locked their keys in their car and I heard Terri taking care of everything and offering to wait for the rescue while the guests went for a walk, instead of being stranded at the hotel waiting…

The room was really clean and the bathroom was really spacious and clean. The location is perfect! It is nearby the ferries to the islands and also perfect for exploring all areas of the Cape. The hotel is also a block from Hyannis’ main street, so you can walk to restaurants and shops…

I loved my visit and will definitely visit again and stay at this hotel! I highly recommend it!

Thank you very much Terri and Al!

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
6  Thank happy_traveler_4
Reviewed September 14, 2006

If you read just some of the reviews, you will soon have an appreciation of the hosts and their inn. You may not believe all of the excellent reviews, but my family can vouch that all the good things that have been written are 100% true.

We have travelled fairly extensively throughout Europe & USA, and can usually tell if a place is good or not so good. This Inn is very good!

Our 3 night stay, at the end of a long vacation in the USA, (21st to 24th August) will be memorable for what we did and where we stayed.

When you stay here you will not be disappointed, in fact the hospitality shown may well be an amazing revelation to you as it was to us.

Al & Terri, the owners, are such genuine, kind and friendly people. The SeaCoast Inn is perfectly positioned to explore by foot, car and boat, everything you wish to see on Cape Cod.

If there is something you require, within reason, Terri & Al will do their very best to help. No clock in the room? You only have to ask! - no problem.

I'll never forget our few days here... just wonderful!
Sure, we have stayied in very good hotels, small and large, with some great rooms and service, but the hospitality and helpfulness of the owners makes this Inn special.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
8  Thank DJCOTTS
Reviewed September 7, 2006

We stayed at the Sea coast for 4 nights in August. I can honestly say it may not be the most luxurious, or biggest, but in terms of enjoyment, it was 100%. The owners are the nicest people, booking excursions and giving really good directions, etc. The rooms are spacious and include a little cooker and fridge and a breakfast bar. It was lovingly cared for and really clean and welcoming. If you stay here you will NOT be dissapointed.
There is a lovely buffet breakfast that sents you up for the day.
10 out of 10, if you like a Small Personal Inn this is for you. There is also a hot tub, inside which was fun.

Stayed: August 2006
9  Thank TrainerJan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Hyannis Harbor Hotel
#5 of 21 in South Yarmouth
1 mi away
Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth
DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Cod - Hyannis

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!