“Wonderful”
Review of SeaCoast Inn

SeaCoast Inn
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I rarely write reviews but felt necessary to comment on this hotel. We spent three days last weekend at the hotel. It is absolutely the very best place to stay for taking a trip on any of the ferries to the islands. The hotel is walking distance to the harbor and the restaurants in town. For a small hotel it felt more like a luxury bed and breakfast. Terri and her husband took care of all our needs and even helped us plan our weekend. They went above and beyond for us to make my birthday weekend a special one. You can ask them for help with anything. It was a great weekend. What I truly need to comment on was the cleanliness of the rooms and the entire property. It was cleaner than some of the 5 star properties I've stayed in. I simply have no negative comment at all about this place.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Our family stayed here for 3 nights last summer. The experience could not have been more pleasant. Terri was very helpful with setting up day trips to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard and the highlight of our trip-whale watching off the coast of Provincetown.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank stfor
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My sis and I took our mom to celebrate her 75th birthday, and staying at this Inn made it even more special. Upon entering our room, we discovered a little gift for our mom, and that was a perfect start for our week. The room was spotless, and very comfortable with a small stove, refrigerator, and tea kettle, along with spoons, plates, etc. Terri and Al were extremely helpful with getting tickets to our trip to the other islands, and provided us with maps to places we wanted to visit, along with great recommendations. They were very nice, and genuinely pleasant. When I go back I know where I will stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Vera_always
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stayed there with my family and the service we got has been first class. Excellent!!

Thank you Terri for your advice and assistance to make that trip one of the best ever.

My whole family enjoyed the 5 days at your Inn very very much

Johann and Family (Austria)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Johann0961
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I just returned from the seacoast inn yesterday and I couldn't wait to get on and write an awesome review for them! Terri and al are so warm and friendly. We couldn't have asked for a better hotel, we picked this hotel because of the great reviews and we were beyond satisfied. The hotel is in the perfect area, we didn't get in our car to go anywhere expect whale watching and to Martha's Vineyard which Terri had so nicely set up for us. Rooms were so so clean, even the breakfast in the morning was great. Definitely will be returning next year!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Colleen T
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My wife and I chose the SeaCoast Inn because of the great reviews it got on tripadvisor. The reviews were spot on. Terri and Al greeted us warmly and made us feel right away that we made the right choice. Our room was very clean and more than adequate. We were within walking distance of the shopping on Main Street and all the fine restaurants Hyannis has to offer. The boat docking area is also short walking distance away. All in all we enjoyed our weekend stay very much at the SeaCoast Inn and will definitely stay there again when we come back to Hyannis.

1  Thank Dennis D
Reviewed June 17, 2014

First off the rooms are clean, clean, clean the beds comfortable and the location quiet. The price was right for our shoulder season stay. The hosts Terry and Al made the stay a real pleasure providing tips on what to see and do and where to eat. Plenty of maps and addresses suitable for a GPS to back it up. Al even picked up something we wanted at the hardware store. That was real nice. The continental breakfast was much more robust than you usually find at motels. The location is great for walking the Hyannis main street.

1  Thank RadarGuyCT
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Bayside Resort Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Cod - Hyannis
Blue Water on the Ocean
Blue Water on the Ocean
#6 of 21 in South Yarmouth

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!