“Great Stay for a reasonable price”
Review of SeaCoast Inn

SeaCoast Inn
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Reviewed May 19, 2014

After reading the reviews, we made a last minute reservation. We were more than pleased with the accommodations and the hosts are a delight. This is a motel style accommodation that is set up efficiency style. The room was spotlessly clean, had a very comfortable bed, a small refigerator, sink, 2-burner stove, and all the dishes etc. you could possibly need. You are within walking distance to the ferry to Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket and a variety of eating establishments. They also offer a very nice continental breakfast in the sunroom. The proprietors could not be more helpful with directions, recommendations and suggestions. We had a great time and will definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Carlotta M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,278)

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Very friendly owners/staff. The room was extremely clean and location was great for us. Walk to Black Cat Restaurant which we enjoyed. We were taking the ferry for a few days to Nantucket. Recommend this Inn highly.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank NorthBayVisitor
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We could not have been happier with our room, our complimentary breakfast, or the friendliness of our hosts. They booked ferry tickets for us, gave us lots of advice about the best places to visit and eat, and even lent us a satnav!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
9  Thank TillyTravel58
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We found the Sea Coast Inn to be an excellent starting point for exploring Cape Cod during a beautifully sunny spell in October 2013. We liked the spacious and well-kept room, and we absolutely loved the owners’ hospitality, friendliness and helpfulness.

Elisabeth and Gerald, New York and Weißenstadt

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank Destille
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Not only is this inn close to the ocean and harbor, and everything that is fun in Hyannis - it's also owned and operated by the nicest folks! Terri and Al and their staff just make you feel so welcomed and comfortable. They KNOW Cape Cod and can help you find everything to make your vacation interesting and fun. The price is fantastic too! Rooms are large with small kitchens (we love warming up soup and leftovers!), and everything works beautifully. This is what we come to Cape Cod for ... friendly folks in a very beautiful part of Massachusetts.

Room Tip: All rooms look great, the few facing the town green provide a few on park activity.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Dana R
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We love the sea coast inn and we love al and terry two of the best inn keepers and best people in general the rooms and staff are great , clean and comfortable are all the rooms, small kitchen,clothes closet, nice bath, flat screen tv, ample parking, good breakfast and they will get you anything that you need and dud I mention clean,clean,clean if you go there tell them joe from pa sent you.

Room Tip: They are all good and the place is quiet in the evening
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank linkphilly
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I've wanted to visit Hyannis for 3 years. After many years of research, I decided the SeaCoast Inn was going to be my hotel of choice. Unfortunately, they had no vacancies. I was forced to stay a B&B. Since, this hotel was on my radar, I decided to visit them. I met Teri, explained my situation. She gave me a tour of the room. It was so much better than where I ended up. On top of that, this is the perfect location if you are visiting the islands, or going out on any boat. It is in walking distance to the bay. OK, for the "beyond nice" part of this review: Even though I didn't (couldn't) stay at SeaCoast, she helped me with my vacation plans. She booked my boat ride to Martha's Vineyard. She gave me a list of places to see which included a few lighthouses. She provided menus of places to eat. And, to top it off, she invited me to return the next day (the day of my boat trip to Martha's Vineyard to have breakfast and allowed me to park my car at their inn free of charge. Now is that beyond nice or what?

I know now to book this place early. I look forward to staying at the Seacoast Inn during my next visit. Thanks Teri for your kindness. I will always remember this remarkable act of kindness.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
12  Thank survivorlookinforfun
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Anchor In Hotel
Bayside Resort Hotel
Bayside Resort Hotel
#2 of 20 in West Yarmouth
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!