“simply perfect !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Weissenstadt
“simply perfect !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We found the Sea Coast Inn to be an excellent starting point for exploring Cape Cod during a beautifully sunny spell in October 2013. We liked the spacious and well-kept room, and we absolutely loved the owners’ hospitality, friendliness and helpfulness.

Elisabeth and Gerald, New York and Weißenstadt

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
8 Thank Destille

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Not only is this inn close to the ocean and harbor, and everything that is fun in Hyannis - it's also owned and operated by the nicest folks! Terri and Al and their staff just make you feel so welcomed and comfortable. They KNOW Cape Cod and can help you find everything to make your vacation interesting and fun. The price is fantastic too! Rooms are large with small kitchens (we love warming up soup and leftovers!), and everything works beautifully. This is what we come to Cape Cod for ... friendly folks in a very beautiful part of Massachusetts.

Room Tip: All rooms look great, the few facing the town green provide a few on park activity.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank Dana R
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We love the sea coast inn and we love al and terry two of the best inn keepers and best people in general the rooms and staff are great , clean and comfortable are all the rooms, small kitchen,clothes closet, nice bath, flat screen tv, ample parking, good breakfast and they will get you anything that you need and dud I mention clean,clean,clean if you go there tell them joe from pa sent you.

Room Tip: They are all good and the place is quiet in the evening
6 Thank linkphilly
Baltimore MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I've wanted to visit Hyannis for 3 years. After many years of research, I decided the SeaCoast Inn was going to be my hotel of choice. Unfortunately, they had no vacancies. I was forced to stay a B&B. Since, this hotel was on my radar, I decided to visit them. I met Teri, explained my situation. She gave me a tour of the room. It was so much better than where I ended up. On top of that, this is the perfect location if you are visiting the islands, or going out on any boat. It is in walking distance to the bay. OK, for the "beyond nice" part of this review: Even though I didn't (couldn't) stay at SeaCoast, she helped me with my vacation plans. She booked my boat ride to Martha's Vineyard. She gave me a list of places to see which included a few lighthouses. She provided menus of places to eat. And, to top it off, she invited me to return the next day (the day of my boat trip to Martha's Vineyard to have breakfast and allowed me to park my car at their inn free of charge. Now is that beyond nice or what?

I know now to book this place early. I look forward to staying at the Seacoast Inn during my next visit. Thanks Teri for your kindness. I will always remember this remarkable act of kindness.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
12 Thank survivorlookinforfun
chicago, il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

WOW! Terri and Al are the nicest, most helpful people that have ever run a motel. My husband and I stay for our anniversary. There was a note and some candy waiting in our room for us. They helped us with dining and attraction ideas...even borrowing us a gps. The bed was new and most comfortable. They send you home with delicious candy bars too...Thank you Terri and Al for a wonderful experience at your place...and such cute dogs too!!

Room Tip: room 27 had the most comfy bed!
5 Thank welovemichigan
Green Bay, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stayed at the Seacoast Inn this past Monday and Tuesday nights and everything that other people have said about this motel is true. Terri and Al are wonderful innkeepers. They warmly welcome you, bring you to your room, provide information about anything that you may be interested in, and send you off with candy bars. Their motel is clean and well taken care of. There is pride in their facility. We didn't stay at the Seacoast Inn the 1st time that we came to Hyannis but we wouldn't think of staying anywhere else when we return. Terri and Al do it right and it was our pleasure to be their guests!!

1 Thank Kaye S
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We were hoping for a bargain in Cape Cod. It was off season and the internet was suggesting that we could get something for $80. In the end, I emailed a few places and Terri, from Seacoast, replied. She was very transparent about the location, amenities and cost. We were offered a room for $99. This was not quite the bargain that we were after but we were swayed by the Tripadvisor reviews and made the move. The greeting was warm and we were even offered tea and biscuits.

The motel is centrally located. The rooms are clean and furnished with a kitchen area, as well as a comfortable king size bed. A continental breakfast is provided. Terri also helped us with advice on restaurants and onward destinations.

Our group was blown away with the service provided. It was an occasion where we wished that we could stay for longer.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Clerkenwell
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Anchor In Hotel
Hyannis Harbor Hotel
Hyannis Harbor Hotel
#12 of 22 in Hyannis
3.0 of 5 stars 738 reviews

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!