“Trip Advisor #1 Ranking Richly Deserved”
Review of SeaCoast Inn

SeaCoast Inn
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and son stayed a the SeaCoast Inn at Hyannis their first week of this summer season last month (May). From what I had read on Trip Advisor, Al & Terri seemed too good to be true. However all the positive things people have written about them and their wonderful inn are spot on, and then some. I've never felt so welcome at a hotel/motel/b&b. After one day Al & Terri seemed like long time friends. Their knowledge of where to go, what to do and see on Cape Cod is remarkable. Seemed like Terri had a map and GPS waypoints for everything! Great spot for Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard ferries (easy walking distance). They sell discount tickets and will put them on your bill if you so choose. Coming back from Nantucket one evening it looked like there might be rain getting off the ferry. Terri was waiting at the dock in her mini-van to give us a ride back (1/4 mile) to the inn! She asked us twice in 5 days if we needed any laundry done. Al & Terri were genuinely interested in what we were doing and did everything in their power to make sure we were enjoying our trip. The continental breakfast each morning was great with several choices beyond the normal teas, coffees, and pastries. I especially appreciated the hard boiled eggs, fresh fruits, instant oatmeals and of course fresh Dunkin Donuts every morning. It is so nice to stay in a room that is absolutely clean, even the nooks and crannies. Good beds with crisp linens. I needed some documents scanned and also a fax sent out of state. Terri was happy to help and would not accept any payment for this unanticipated service that saved me from having to track down a copy center and go off site. Complimentary wireless internet connection good. When it came time to go it felt like leaving family behind. We will likely return to the Cape sometime in the future and will not consider staying anywhere other than the SeaCoast Inn at Hyannis. Al and Terri really are the best!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank D J W
There are newer reviews for SeaCoast Inn

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I spent 3 wonderful nights at the Seacoast Inn June 10th - June 13th. We were not prepared for the warm welcome we received. We have traveled quite extensively, but have never encountered the kind of reception we received at Seacoast. We had room #25 which had a nice view of a park. It had a small kitchen area which was modern & up to date. The room was spotless & the bed very comfortable. Terri and Al could not do enough for us. They drove us to the ferry terminal & provided us with information on Nantucket. Helped us plan our remaining time on the cape with maps & wonderful advice. When we paid our bill & informed them that we would be leaving early the next morning. They packed us a breakfast to go with muffins, yogurt, etc. We received a delicious box of chocolate covered almonds and cranberries as a thank you from Terri & Al. They even sent a dog cookie home for our dog, Abbie. We could not have felt more welcome! Thank you Terri & Al, God bless you both!

Room Tip: room #25 had a view of a beautiful park
Reviewed June 23, 2013

From the moment we walked in the door, we were treated like old family. Terri checked me in and truly wanted to know about how my travels had been. She walked me to my room and told me to just come back to the office once we were settled in and they would cover some of the local activities available in the area. We did just that and she guided us to a local harbor cruise and bike rental place near the seashore which we all enjoyed immensely.

Since she had asked about our travels leading up to that point, she knew we probably needed to do some laundry too and even offered to move a load from the washer to the dryer for my wife.
Like a previous reviewer mentioned, they also engaged our kids by inquiring about their favorite donut flavors. Sure enough Al remembered which kid liked which donut and they brought out their special "reserved" donut from the back room at breakfast time.

How was the room though? Place was spotless, TV had a ton of channels, WiFi was strong. Everything was great.

You can tell Terri and Al love what they do as it shows with all the little touches. If they ever decided to close up shop, they could make a fine living as the most in-demand hotel consultants on the planet.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

It was our first time in Cape Cod and we returned from 5 days at this wonderful inn. Trip Advisor had excellent reviews and I have to stay they were 100% on target. The location of the property is absolutely ideal. Close to the ferries and other towns. The amenities including the breakfast area is a nice place to mingle with other guest. The breakfast is included in the reservation. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable, plus free WIFI. The owners Terri & Al are a lovely couple who make sure your needs are met. They are both courteous, pleasant, and helpful. I felt right at home and like a family. Terri & Al thank you again for the exceptional customer service - 5 Rating -Highly recommended-A perfect get-away-Found a home away from home-you guys ROCK :) from NYC-Brooklyn-Zacarias Mak

Reviewed June 20, 2013

My family and I stayed at the SeaCoast this week while visiting Cape Cod. In all our travels, my family and have never felt more "at home" and "like family" than our stay with Terri and Al. From the moment we arrived, Terri was very friendly - even making coffee just for my wife and I. She did an oustanding job helping us select activities and restaurants in the area. She even asked what our kids' favorite donuts were, and sure enough, the next two mornings at breakfast she made our kids' day by having their favorite flavors ready for them! Warm and genuinely caring for their guests, Terri and Al's Inn is a true diamond and absolutely worthy of the praise you read on Trip Advisor. The rooms are an unbelievable value - spacious and nicely equipped with small kitchenettes, dinette table, wood floors - and very clean. The location is outstanding, just steps away from Main St. Hyannis, Nantucket/MV ferries, and excellent restaurants- definitely stop by Spanky's Clam Shack :) It became obvious that a number of the Seacoast's guests come back year after year (like family). If we return to Cape Cod, we absolutely will stay at the Seacoast.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed at the Seacoast Inn for three days in early June because of the excellent reviews on Tripadvisor, and we can only say how happy we are that we believed them.
From the first minute we arrived we were made to feel like old friends, nothing was too much trouble for Terri and Al( the owners), they go the extra mile and then some more to make sure you have a great stay.They have a wealth of knowledge about the Cape Cod area and will help you with trips, shopping, cruise tickets and a hundred other things.When we were running late to pick up tickets for Martha's Vineyard, Terri picked us up, made sure we got our tickets and caught our ferry. This was not exceptional for her - all in a days work.
Terri and Al made our stay unforgettable - they are a one-off.
As well as the above - the hotel is immaculate.
If you are going to Hyannis - this is THE hotel.

Room Tip: Don't think any rooms have any advantages.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed with Terri & Al in June. This was my 2nd stay with them. Although Cape Cod is not my favorite travel destination, the reason that I returned was for the genuine hospitality of the owners. It is such a pleasure to travel and know that the owners are two fantastic people. They treat every guest as though you are their family. The location is perfect for exploring the cape; Al has done a fabulous job of renovating all of the rooms; and the entire motel is spotless clean. Upon arrival, you feel welcome and that great feeling is there your entire stay. Do not bother to price compare; just give Terri a call and she will set you up with a really nice room. Every review that has been written about them and their motel is so accurate. When you leave, you will feel as though you have gained a friendship, and that is what makes you want to return! Be sure to accept their knowledge of the area and the islands and if visiting Nantucket, take an island tour with Gail. She is a genious about everything Nantucket! Enjoy your trip!

1  Thank loveisbliss
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Bayside Resort Hotel
#10 of 22 in Hyannis
Holiday Inn Hyannis
Holiday Inn Hyannis
#8 of 22 in Hyannis

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!