“Lives up to reviews” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Lower Sackville
“Lives up to reviews”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

The service in this hotel is like nothing that you will ever experience anywhere!!!!
The rooms are super clean, and very comfortable. The breakfast is great and our stay from start to finish was wonderful.
I am fairly well travelled and I fully believe that Disney hotels should send their staff here for training.......the pixie dust is a little north of Orlando!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank MamaMacNS

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
Waiheke Island, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We booked in to the Sea Coast Inn after reading trip advisor reviews about the wonderful hosts and were not let down. Terri and Al were magnificent. When we booked in from New Zealand we said that we were staying in NY city first and Terri emailed a list of things to do while in NY. We bussed in from Boston and found the transport centre to be about 5 minutes walk from the Sea Coast Inn. Terri was most welcoming and ensured all of our needs were met with laundry and advice on where to go and where to dine. At the end of our 3 day stay Al drove us back to the transport centre.
This is a very central place to stay: 5 minutes walk to the middle of town, 5 minutes walk to the Nantucket and Vineyard ferries and 5 minutes to the transport centre.
Perfect!

• 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank Deb U
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Where in the world can you go on vacation and instantly feel right at home? The simple answer is:The Seacoast Inn, Hyannis. Terri and Al, the owners of the Inn, are the perfect hosts. They are extremely knowledgeable about everything Cape Cod and can not do enough to ensure that your vacation is the best possible. Their passion for what they do makes you feel right at home and that you are more friends than clients. And, they are always present to help out however they can.

The Inn's location is perfect - right in the heart of Hyannis. Park your car and forget about it. Everything is easy walking distance of downtown Hyannis. Actually, Hyannis Harbor is only a couple of blocks away.

The accommodations are just right and kept very clean. Our room came equipped with a fridge, microwave and sink. If you find any time, there is a flat screen TV with plenty of channels.

There is also a plentiful continental breakfast served in a very comfortable sunroom. This is a great place to meet and converse with people from North America and the world. The Inn doesn't have a pool or fitness facility but with the beach, golf courses and bike trails nearby who needs it!

Terri and Al are exceptional at what they do. You will not be disappointed in the least when you stay at the Seacoast Inn.

2 Thank gracie22042006
Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

As our two-month road trip from the east coast to the west coast and back to the east coast in the United States is almost in the end, it is easy to say, SeaCoast Inn was definitely one of the best accommodations we stayed in. It has competition only with MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV, Best Western Plus in Santa Maria, CA, and Hampton Inn in Roswell, NM. The innkeepers kept so good care of us that we would never thought to be so good taken care of - they were so helpful with the directions and a memory card problem that we had, that you wouldn't believe.

The inn itself was is in a nice area with restaurants nearby and you could leave your car to the parking area with no worries. It was very clean overall, the room was spacious and even had a kitchen area. The bed was more than comfortable, and the wifi connection worked very well. The breakfast was a very typical one for American motels, but if it would have been Hampton Inn style, five stars would not be enough. Yes, breakfast area isn't the biggest one but it's big enough, and I just loved the style of the corridor with all the windows.

Money vs. Quality meet in SeaCoast Inn 100 %. SeaCoast Inn is the perfect choice in Cape Cod and I won't even consider other accommodation if I will travel to Cape Cod again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Liisa_Eskelinen
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Terri and al still hit the mark for service, hospitality,room amenities and cleanliness just a great all round experience at a great price. Close to many antique shops and restaurants And within walking distance to boats to tour the islands

Room Tip: They are all fine but I like 2nd floor. No noise above
1 Thank linkphilly
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I spent a few days in Cape Cod on a business trip. This was by far the best hotel experience I have ever had. Terri and Al were truly wonderful hosts. I had never been to Cape Cod, but when I told Teri about the places I needed to visit, she took the time to show me how to get to my destinations. She handed me several maps and made some notes on them so I wouldn't get lost. I was able to purchase tickets to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket right at the inn! On one day I stayed at the inn, I had to miss breakfast because I needed to get into town well before sunrise. The night before, Terri prepared a box with breakfast items for me. I was so grateful that she didn't want me to miss breakfast. I have never experienced such outstanding treatment at any of my hotel stays. As for the room itself, it was very clean and cozy. My room was an efficiency - complete with a sink, a small kitchen table, mini fridge, and even plates and utensils. I absolutely loved my room. Also, I really enjoyed the breakfast that was served. There was a box of Dunkin' Donuts each morning (saved me a drive to the donut shop) and a variety of delicious items (muffins, hardboiled eggs, bread, yogurt, etc). I will certainly come back to this inn the next time I am in town!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Simpsonville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

After reading reviews on this Inn we booked our stay for 7 nights at the SeaCoast Inn. We have never experienced such a friendly and enjoyable stay at any hotel, motel, Inn, etc. The main reason - Teri and Al. We felt like we were staying with friends. They offered all kinds of wonderful information from where to go, where to eat, booking tours, setting up rental cars, offering their gps to use, umbrellas, jackets. It was clean, comfortable, nice continental breakfast, a block to the the harbor and downtown. It really makes a difference to have the owners on site and in charge of their visitors. Again, you cannot go wrong by staying here - don't look any farther for a place to stay.

1 Thank Janet S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Anchor In Hotel
Hyannis Harbor Hotel
Hyannis Harbor Hotel
#12 of 22 in Hyannis
3.0 of 5 stars 740 reviews

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!