SeaCoast Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$164
$159
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$99
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$129
$153
$139
Doubletree.com
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$144
Courtyard
Anchor In Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$159
$91
$89
Travelocity
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$80
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$126
$119
$75
1,278 results
All reviewssea coastmartha's vineyardcape codmain streetdonutsferry ticketsbeach towelswasher and dryerexcellent reviewscontinental breakfastpositive reviewsshort walksmall kitcheneach morninglocation is greatnew englandjfk museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Terri and al still hit the mark for service, hospitality,room amenities and cleanliness just a great all round experience at a great price. Close to many antique shops and restaurants And within walking distance to boats to tour the islands

Room Tip: They are all fine but I like 2nd floor. No noise above
1  Thank linkphilly
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I spent a few days in Cape Cod on a business trip. This was by far the best hotel experience I have ever had. Terri and Al were truly wonderful hosts. I had never been to Cape Cod, but when I told Teri about the places I needed to visit, she took the time to show me how to get to my destinations. She handed me several maps and made some notes on them so I wouldn't get lost. I was able to purchase tickets to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket right at the inn! On one day I stayed at the inn, I had to miss breakfast because I needed to get into town well before sunrise. The night before, Terri prepared a box with breakfast items for me. I was so grateful that she didn't want me to miss breakfast. I have never experienced such outstanding treatment at any of my hotel stays. As for the room itself, it was very clean and cozy. My room was an efficiency - complete with a sink, a small kitchen table, mini fridge, and even plates and utensils. I absolutely loved my room. Also, I really enjoyed the breakfast that was served. There was a box of Dunkin' Donuts each morning (saved me a drive to the donut shop) and a variety of delicious items (muffins, hardboiled eggs, bread, yogurt, etc). I will certainly come back to this inn the next time I am in town!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2012

After reading reviews on this Inn we booked our stay for 7 nights at the SeaCoast Inn. We have never experienced such a friendly and enjoyable stay at any hotel, motel, Inn, etc. The main reason - Teri and Al. We felt like we were staying with friends. They offered all kinds of wonderful information from where to go, where to eat, booking tours, setting up rental cars, offering their gps to use, umbrellas, jackets. It was clean, comfortable, nice continental breakfast, a block to the the harbor and downtown. It really makes a difference to have the owners on site and in charge of their visitors. Again, you cannot go wrong by staying here - don't look any farther for a place to stay.

1  Thank Janet S
Reviewed October 26, 2012

My husband and I recently spent a week at the Seacoast Inn with Terri & Al. I chose the inn based on all the reviews I read and have to say they were all true. Terri is such a joy with all her knowledge and information of Cape Cod. We took all her advice on where to go and what to see on the Cape, Boston and Rhode Island. We would not have done so much had it not been for her. Both she and Al are like meeting old friends, such a joy.
Sea Coast Inn is well kept, very clean and comfortable. We had a room on the first floor which was very convenient due to our aging joints...This certainly was one of our best vacations and will definitely return to the Sea Coast Inn again.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a great inn and great innkeepers, you have it here!
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Having left the frenzy of New York, it was a pleasure to arrive in Cape Cod - and what a welcome we received! I find it difficult to find fault with the Sea Coast Inn. Our efficiency room was large and airy and extremely clean. Breakfasts were served in a small conservatory to the front of the building where seating was never a problem although the Inn was full. The owners were helpful in taking care of all our needs. Terri offered excellent advice on trips and outings, certainly saving us time and money. She even lent us a Sat.Nav. for the duration of our stay. Al was always in the background and amongst other things, offered a laundry service for no extra charge. Much appreciated. The Inn is conveniently situated for local restaurants and centrally placed in Cape Cod for all the area has to offer. I would certainly recommend both a trip to Martha's Vineyard and whale watching from Provincetown.

Room Tip: Upper room at the rear overlooking the park a good choice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple