We stayed here on our first night of our 3 night Cape Cod vacation. I booked the Crown Victorian Suite over the phone, and didn't purchase any of the packages that they offer- just the room for $209/night. We arrived at the hotel, which has that awful logo of the 80's heads right on the sign- it makes us laugh- a lot! Immediately, we were happy with the location as it's on the main drag in Hyannis. We tried to check in around 11:30, which admittedly, is early, as check in is at 3, but the girl at the desk told us the room would be ready in an hour. We returned after almost 2 hours and the gentleman at the desk (seemed like a manager) was not nice. He didn't apologize in the least for what we were told, and just said to come back at proper check in time at 3. We were really, really annoyed at this point. When we FINALLY checked in after going to the beach, well, pretty much any annoyance we had went away. This hotel is cheesy, make no mistake. But as long as you go with the intention to have some fun romance, you'll love it. The Crown Victorian is huge, the decoration is over the top, but adorable. The room was clean, and there's a lot of just, stuff, so I can understand why it may take so long to clean, and why they're so adamant on check-in time. There was a bottle of champagne in the fridge- nice surprise to find out upon calling the front desk that it is included in the room rate. You also get breakfast passes--- you will not be disappointed. We ate happily, and didn't even think about food until dinner, and that's not like us! Huge selection of hot dishes, fruits, and all rather tasty. A couple of cons- the property is old, and a little musty. Also, the room got very humid, even with the air on, after using the tub a couple of times. We kind of couldn't breathe comfortable, and ended up not sleeping too well. The ventilation could be worked on, I think. I would also have liked more towels- I mean, you've got the tub, shower- and only 4 towels? Also, note that there is no bar soap, shampoo, etc. A little weird, but whatever. For what the hotel promises, it delivers. We peeked at a couple rooms being cleaned- I say, pay a few extra bucks and get a suite- definitely. The other rooms, were not nice, I'll just say that. When we checked out, I noticed that the receipt has your entire credit card number printed on it- that's uncomfortable for me, in this day and age. They also give you a parting gift of 2 mugs- with the funny logo!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Inn & Suites is a downtown Hyannis hotel offering romantic hotel accommodations for weekend getaways and vacations in Hyannis, Massachusetts. Our boutique hotel features a variety of unique amenities, romantic guest rooms and Jacuzzi suites, and friendly, professional staff. When you choose the International Inn & Suites, you'll enjoy a variety of unexpected extras, from our superior hotel amenities to our romantic vacation packages and hotel specials. Enjoy our convenient downtown location close to the best family attractions, historic landmarks, outdoor activities, museums, cultural events, shopping, dining, and live entertainment for a fabulous getaway in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Inn And Suites On Cape Cod Hotel Hyannis
- International Inn Hyannis Ma
- International Inn And Suites On Cape Cod Hyannis, MA