We checked into the princess Jr suite at 9 pm n when we got into our room it was real dirty with hairs all over the floor and bed n stains on the blanket, booger on the wall and the bathroom was dirty. We went straight to the front desk and told them n they switched our room. The second room was still dirty just with less hairs and at this point we were starving and tired so we dealt with it. The second room also had the paint peeling off the wall next to the shower, they replaced the fridge and the new one didnt fit all the way into the whole provided so they left it sticking out at n angle a few inches, the base board heat was sticking out in one place. And when we got into the room the heat was cranked to 85 and after a day and a half of running the ac the temp only dropped to 74. The next morning we went to the front desk to ask them to clean our room properly or if they couldn't if they could give us the stuff so we could do it ourselves their response was and I quote " oh if u wouldn't mind that would be great" so we naturally said we do mind n went out on the town for awhile. When we got back the room was a lot cleaner but still had the defects of the room to deal with. You also had to hold down the lever to flush the toilet so that was another negative mark. I also did not find the movies on demand that their website claimed they had. There was also paint splatter on the floor from the last time they painted a decade ago n there wereshoe marks all over the walls. My basic vision of the place was that they bought a run down hotel slapped a big jacuzzi tub n a large shower with 4 shower heads n some mirrors in each room and jacked up the price. In my opinion the condition of the room was not worth the rate of 209 a night.
Pros - tub, shower, breakfast had a good selection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Inn & Suites is a downtown Hyannis hotel offering romantic hotel accommodations for weekend getaways and vacations in Hyannis, Massachusetts. Our boutique hotel features a variety of unique amenities, romantic guest rooms and Jacuzzi suites, and friendly, professional staff. When you choose the International Inn & Suites, you'll enjoy a variety of unexpected extras, from our superior hotel amenities to our romantic vacation packages and hotel specials. Enjoy our convenient downtown location close to the best family attractions, historic landmarks, outdoor activities, museums, cultural events, shopping, dining, and live entertainment for a fabulous getaway in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Inn And Suites On Cape Cod Hotel Hyannis
- International Inn Hyannis Ma
- International Inn And Suites On Cape Cod Hyannis, MA