I booked a room at the International Inn and Suites off of Groupon for a great rate since it's the off-season. I was horrified after reading some of the reviews on TripAdvisor, but decided to check it out anyway. We paid 89 for the room and then taxes and fees. Upon arrival to the hotel, I had to pay another $10.50 for a fee Groupon doesn't ask for.
Although the building itself was dated, we stayed in the Princess Junior Suite (Room 274) and were surprised by the condition! I did not expect the room to be so clean and updated based off the previous traveler's posts and photos. Although our room didn't have a "separate seating area," it did have a chair and bench in the bedroom-side of the room. The king size bed had crisp, clean, white bedding and no bugs to be found (I checked carefully based on previous posts!). The hot tub was very large and even came with bubble bath. The tub itself was clean, but we had to empty the water before we could actually get in it. At first, it looked like it was rusty water coming from the faucet, but it cleared up after running for a while and we got to enjoy it. The knob to turn on the jets was on a different wall, which was only a minor inconvenience. The bathroom was clean as well, and larger than I imagined. The shower did indeed have 4 shower heads, but one of the lower, pulsating heads did not work. The towels were not soft and fluffy, but then again, I didn't expect it from this property anyway. Although we didn't use the mini-fridge, it was indeed "mini."
The location of the hotel was one of the best parts! There were so many great restaurants, shops, and bars within walking distance. Despite being off-season, many of these places were still open and we had a great dinner at the British Beer Company.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Inn & Suites is a downtown Hyannis hotel offering romantic hotel accommodations for weekend getaways and vacations in Hyannis, Massachusetts. Our boutique hotel features a variety of unique amenities, romantic guest rooms and Jacuzzi suites, and friendly, professional staff. When you choose the International Inn & Suites, you'll enjoy a variety of unexpected extras, from our superior hotel amenities to our romantic vacation packages and hotel specials. Enjoy our convenient downtown location close to the best family attractions, historic landmarks, outdoor activities, museums, cultural events, shopping, dining, and live entertainment for a fabulous getaway in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Inn And Suites On Cape Cod Hotel Hyannis
- International Inn Hyannis Ma
- International Inn And Suites On Cape Cod Hyannis, MA