My boyfriend & I stayed at the International Inn & Suites recently. We were looking for a romantic, reasonably priced hotel with in-room jacuzzi and found it here. Check-in went smoothly. Staff was polite & helpful. Our room was a Princess Jr. which was located on the second floor. Not sure if there was an elevator. We didn't need one but someone else might. The stairs' rugs were in bad need of cleaning & vacuuming but otherwise the hallways & common areas appeared clean. The room was spacious, the linens clean, the bed comfortable. Some of the furniture was old & rather worn and the lamps could have used a better dusting. The jacuzzi was very clean, which was important. We did have problems with 2 of the jets. The problem was quickly address by the staff soon after we contacted the front desk. The bathroom was clean but old & a bit worn. The shower looked great with 4 shower heads, but the water pressure was low & the heads must need cleaning or descaling because the spray was not adequate. The water was plenty hot though & the shower served it's purpose. The room was quiet & perfect for a good night's sleep. Overall, the International is a good hotel. It would be even better with a little updating & a bit more detail to the cleaning, but as I mentioned the linens & jacuzzi were very clean.
The restaurant, The Copper Chimney, was mediocre. The staff was friendly & attentive, the atmosphere was pleasant & the prices were reasonable. Some of the food was not very good though & the kitchen was slow at getting it out. Stuffed mushroom appetizer was good. Calamari was not. Salmon, although small, was tasty but the steak tips tasted more like teriaky (salty, not moist). The breakfast buffet had many choices. Scrambled eggs were good. Bacon was horrible - very undercook & odd-tasting (I tried the crispiest piece I could find.) I think with some minor improvements in the food preparation, this would be a pleasant place to dine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Inn & Suites is a downtown Hyannis hotel offering romantic hotel accommodations for weekend getaways and vacations in Hyannis, Massachusetts. Our boutique hotel features a variety of unique amenities, romantic guest rooms and Jacuzzi suites, and friendly, professional staff. When you choose the International Inn & Suites, you'll enjoy a variety of unexpected extras, from our superior hotel amenities to our romantic vacation packages and hotel specials. Enjoy our convenient downtown location close to the best family attractions, historic landmarks, outdoor activities, museums, cultural events, shopping, dining, and live entertainment for a fabulous getaway in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Inn And Suites On Cape Cod Hotel Hyannis
- International Inn Hyannis Ma
- International Inn And Suites On Cape Cod Hyannis, MA