All reviews new building fire pit martha s vineyard great location nice robes the blue water grill bedroom suite parking lot hotel building lovely little hotel table and two chairs staff on reception outdoor pool and jacuzzi harbour front pool side eating establishments i highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We checked in on September 6 and checked out on the ninth. Checked in with friendly service at the desk. We went to our pool side rooms which were very clean and the beds are so comfortable the only time I sleep eight hours is when we come here once a year. At night we sit by the fire pit and have a glass of wine. By day we enjoyed the pool with the family. Thanks again for another wonderful experience kudos to Newport hotel group

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank timasio
Reviewed September 12, 2018

First let me say we stayed in the suite and it is beautiful.
Here is where I am disappointed.
My husband personally called for the reservation. It was our 10-year anniversary and we paid the extra money for the suite and specifically asked for a balcony!
It was important to us.
We got there and they said the room was not available,
We called the reservation office (yes the balcony room was booked) they said they would call front desk and find out what happened.
Needless to say nothing happened.
My Husband Email the general manager Scott Crowley no response.
We booked their sister hotel in Gloucester, MA. Ocean House Hotel at Bass Rocks for our next vacation,
Once we realized the customer service was not up to par we cancelled.
Just make sure you bring your reservation.
Room was beautiful I have no complaints about the hotel. Just the service

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience at the Hyannis Harbor Hotel. The room was fantastic. We stayed in the new building. The beds were incredibly comfortable, room was quiet, very clean, sleek decor, and amenities exactly what my family needed to enjoy our stay. The staff were all kind, responsive, and professional. I loved the poolside bar/ restaurant. I couldn’t have dreamed of a better location! We were so close to the ferry!! We took two day trips. One day in Nantucket and another to Martha’s Vineyard. Staying at this hotel made these two trips possible for my family. Leaving early and getting back late- we just had to walk across the street and we were in our room! Also, the hotel is surrounded by restaurants and grab and go places-all helped when having children. I highly recommend! We will be back for sure.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2018

We stayed in the older part (but newly renovated) part of the hotel. Our room smelled musty and our floor went down hill when you walked on it. The toilet seat was loose (hubby fixed it) and there was a soap ring in the tub. Wasn't impressed and especially for the price.

The outside atmosphere was the most it had going for it.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Stayed in the new building, the hotel was unbelievable. Very modern looking and extremely clean. The service was also great, the staff was very friendly. It was the nicest hotel I saw in the city. I would definitely recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple