“Nothing Screams Burrito Like B2”
Review of Burrito Bistro

Burrito Bistro
Ranked #60 of 200 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Burrito Bistro “B2” is all about Tasty Food, Cooked Fresh, Served Fast!TM This isn’t a meaningless trendy marketing slogan... it’s actually what we deliver to our customers each and every day! Since opening in 2000 we’ve passionately handcrafted our food using the very best ingredients and finest culinary techniques. Our menu items are made with choice lean meats, farm fresh produce and dairy, select herbs and spices, robust sauces, freshly cooked beans and rice, and flavorful salsas. We also offer a wide selection of beverages including; premium coffee and espresso drinks, delicious real fruit smoothies, ice cold beer, wine and much more...Our diverse menu, fast friendly service and clean casual atmosphere is enjoyed by everyone! So “Break the Boredom” and experience Burrito Bistro today!
Reviewed September 24, 2012

When I crave a burrito, I'll stop by B2. They have a selection of awesome burritos and they are all good and taste quite fresh. I love the salsa bar too.

There are newer reviews for Burrito Bistro

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I'm still finishing the Baja burrito I bought here. This is pretty much what I was looking for: a fish burrito with shredded cabbage, baja sauce and pinto beans, which I added.
I recently moved back from San Diego where we had a Baja-surf chain of fish taco-and-more restaurants called Rubio's. And the Boloco chain in Boston is pretty similar, as is Currito, at Logan Airport. Burrito Bistro is the best thing I've seen on the Cape that's in the Rubio's-Currito-Boloco League. When you just want an easy burrito to dine in or take out, I would go to Burrito Bistro. This was my first time, and I went at 8:30 pm, just before 9pm closing. It was empty, but it's a pleasant environment inside. They have wifi, too.
I have never been to Sam Diego's, but I have been to Beech Tree Cantina. It's a sit down dinner, drinks, etc. Try Burrito Bistro. It's probably the most authentic Cali-Mex type casual "comida rápida" restaurant you'll find in southeastern Massachusetts.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

More people should know about this place! Great selection great quality, and excellent value for the money. Loved the black bean soup, and vegetarian entrees, friends loved the meat burritos as well!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is one of our regular stops - eat in or takeaway. Great range of choices from traditional to exotic. The big size is really big! The service is truly outstanding, mostly summer kids take your order but the chefs are well experienced. Add all the salsa (mild to extra hot) you want. Order at the service counter and they call your number for pick-up. Even if a long line at counter, food orders come out quickly. If you are picky you can gets extra anything or leave outs. I don't like hot lettuce nor grilled onions: Leave Out, please.

If you are from the American South West, modify your expectations a bit. Like most Cape "Mexican" restaurants on the Cape: this is not Tex-Mex! But it is excellent.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Great food, massive portions! Good values, friendly wait staff who always offer extras. Food served quickly.