“Great food, great service, great value”

DJ's Famous Wings -A Family Sports Pub508
Ranked #41 of 200 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Barbecue, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had a great evening at DJ's. The waiter was excellent, giving us good advice on the menu (including recommending we didn't take the hot wings challenge).
We had a high table and could watch the Bruins game from TVs hung at every angle - we knew when they scored as the bar manager rang the bell.
For starter we had 10 wings buffalo style which were delicious. For main my partner had the 1/2 pound burger while I went for the 1/2 rack of ribs. I had considered the full rack but when I saw the size of the 1/2 I knew i had made the right choice. The meat melted off the bone and the barbecue sauce was the best I have tasted.
I would thoroughly recommend a night out at DJs

Reviewed April 23, 2013

had to wait for table, which is good sign, when we sat down the service was quick and the wings were delicious, we will be going back again for sure!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Excellent wings. You can order a variety of sauces and cooking styles. Other items on the menu are tasty as well. Good service - clean resturante-pleasant waitstaff. I you like wings this is a "must do" when you visit Hyannis. I have been there many times and never been disappointed.

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the train setting. I had the "hurt me" wings, very hot and very good. Not unbearably hot, but nice kick. Also had the Kicked Up Meatball Parmesean, large and good. My wife had the Patty Melt: good quality ground beef, came with excellent sweet potato fries. Service was harried and confused but good natured.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Went to DJ's one night last week for wings. The wings were great, they were cooked just right and had a generouse amount of sauce on them. There blue cheese is made in house and is a great compliment to the wings.