“Great wings!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Wings are great! My husband did the Wing challenge and won! I had mild wings they were delish! Stay away from the cheesesteak tho, my sandwich was filled with hard grizzle. Staff was super nice and fast. TV's at every table and the bathroom is great!

Reviewed January 12, 2012

For New Year's Eve, we got take out wings as one of the appetizers from DJ's, a longtime purveyor of wings and ribs which, when it moved into Hyannis a few years ago, became a sports pub, too. The wings were so amazing that we just had to go and have them HOT, right out of the fryer. The blue cheese dressing, with huge chunks of blue cheese or gorgonzola, poppy seed and sour cream, was fabulous. We (there were four of us) each ordered 15-pieces, two buffalo with "hurt me" sauce on the side; one ordered lemon and garlic (surprisingly wonderful) and a split order or regular and lemon and garlic. We also ordered beers all around. Within 15 minutes of our 12 noon arrival, there wasn't a table to be had this warm winter Saturday and the companionable staff and clientele were all raring to EAT some wings, ribs, FRIES and watch the game. Singles, buddies, families, couples and groups of friends all in a gemütliche ambiance. Service was excellent but the WINGS were truly heavenly. Perfectly cooked, skins were crisp and succulent, meaty and the flavor well distributed throughout the wing. Sticky fingers and all, we literally dove into our orders and ate every single piece so that hardly even a bone remained. I would say, without hesitation, these were the BEST WINGS we had ever had anywhere! They have a nice selection of beers and overall, a very comfortable, fun place to have lunch (the burgers, sandwiches and homemade fries looks positively scrumptious). We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed December 7, 2011

Delicious! Best wings and skins ever. And they deliver! Wings can be mild, medium, spicy, or hurt-me, or garlic flavor. Skins come loaded with cheese, bacon and sour cream. Regrettable that bleu cheese and celery sticks incur an additional fee, but still, best wings or skins ever!

Reviewed September 24, 2011

my husband and I went to DJ's on a long weekend away in Hyannis and had pretty much had our wallets eaten in every other establishment. DJ's was really good food, nice crispy wings and the freshest blue cheese dressing I have ever had. The sandwiches were very good and the price was right. I have to say the first look of the place from the road made me a little aprehensive but after going inside that quickly dissapated. I'd definitely go there again.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Dinner at DJ's was a good choice for the 4 of us. We arrived at 7:30 PM on a Friday night and were seated within 5 minutes. I've had heard that the sandwiches and wings were fantastic. We were impressed with the TV's in the booths but ended up with a table behind the bar in front of a 55" TV!!! Great Choice.. The women and friend all enjoyed the sandwiches (Tuna Melt, Reuben and Chicken) I had heard that the wings at Dj's were better that the wings at Wendall's in Norton, MA. The wings were good but I ordered the Buffalo Wings HOT and there was no spice or heat at all. The wings were good & meaty with some sauce but no where near the 3.5 Buffalo Wings at Wendall's. Would I order then again - Absoutly!!!! We had a good meal at DJ's and would stop by again on our way from Western Mass.....