“Great shakes”

Steve & Sue's Par-Tee Freeze
Ranked #8 of 10 Dessert in Hyannis
Reviewed June 28, 2013

When we want soft serve or milk shakes its the Par Tee freeze for this family! The mini golf is great for younger kids but we really only stop her because its in the neighborhood and we love the shakes.

Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

We went for mini golf and ice cream after dinner. The golf was OK, nothing exciting. A boring course plus the lights took a while to turn on. We were playing in the dark for a bit. The ice cream was just OK too. The vanilla soft serve had no flavor. The server behind the counter seemed to be less then friendly, i added to my ordered and she seemed annoyed. Kids change their mind...

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Try the krunch cone and the lobster roll. Roll is chock full of lobster and a bargain on Cape Cod - not overloaded with mayo either. Soft serve here is always served by smiling people. Top off lunch with mini-golf in the summer. Always busy in peak season so be prepared to wait a bit.

Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

I am obsessed with this place. I know it's an ice cream place but I go for the food. I get 2 hot dogs and cape cod chips regularly but when I'm feeling really hungry nothing hits the spot like one of their lobster rolls and clam chowder. I was literally amazed with the quality of the chowder and how much lobster they stuff in the roll. I have dreams about the chowder. The roll and chips combo is only 11$ also very good price for a lobstahhh roll. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. You MUST GO NOW!!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Damn good ice cream! I stop there daily in season and stock up my freezer with my favorite frappes for the winter. Kids that work there are really nice too and give good friendly service.