“Not good”

Not Your Average Joe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Not Your Average Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 201 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: What does creative casual cuisine mean? Exactly what it says. We"re creative, because we reject the same-old-same-old in favor of tastes that are interesting and unique. We're casual because while our food may be worth getting dressed up for, we invite you to come as you are. We're all about cuisine in the sense that our chefs apply high standards of culinary art. There it is. Creative. Casual. Cuisine. If it sounds like your kind of place, then you – like us- are not your average Joe.
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Service was slow, food was not very good. Disappointing experience and on the expensive side. Also beer selection us unexciting.

1  Thank Wbradley14

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

A surprisingly large menu, but unfortunately the food did not live up to our expectations. Our server was friendly and overall the atmosphere was inviting. If you can manage your expectations this is a nice alternative to a slice of pizza or hot pretzel.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have been a fan of this chain for a few yrs now. I have a gluten intolerance, and one of the big reasons I was turned onto Joes is due to their HUGE gluten free menu!! Not to mention I still can enjoy a yummo GF roll with the addictive oil cheese mix. I especially love this joes because the service and quality of food is always consistent. It actually feels like a cozy living room. Everyone is also very nice here, probably why I keep coming back! Kudos to the chef For always making my gluten free scallops to perfection and mgmt for running a tight ship. Thanks and keep on keeping on!

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately, I am a Celiac and must eat Gluten free. The selections on the Gluten free menu cover everything from apps to deserts. Everything I have tried has been delicious. Love that I am given a separate plate of dipping sauce and a Gluten free roll to enjoy. That way, I don't feel left out as my family devours the bread on the table.

I highly recommend Joe's for the food, both Gluten free and normal.
It's so nice to have a place to eat out with my family that has something we can all eat and enjoy.

1  Thank Wandars
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Nicer than an Applebee's with better food. The bread and dipping sauce is quite tasty. Friendly staff. Definitely a good destination for families and groups.