“The perfect place to relax and unwind”
Review of Green Mountain Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hyannis
Green Mountain Inn
Ranked #5 of 9 Hyannis B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 9, 2010

Each year when my stay ends at the Green Mt B&B, I think to myself it cant get much better than this---but then I return the following year and Nick and Mike (the owners) manage to top the previous year. Their impeccable service, which ranges from the amazing homemade breakfast served each morning to transporting guests to area attractions all accompanied by two great personalites make Nick and Mike and the Green Mt B&B a great place for anyone to stay. While you're there whether you are 5 yrs old or 80 years old you will be treated like family and will have plenty of opportunities to enjoy all the Cape has to offer. I am already thinking about my visit next year. Stay at the Green Mt B&B once and I promise you will be return.

• Stayed: July 2010

Reviewed August 7, 2010

This was one brilliant find, we
loved every minute we spent here and Nick and Mike were brilliant. Breakfast was delicious every morning, my husband will be very disappointed by my offerings on our return to the UK. Truly a fantastic
place to stay, I can't tell you enough how much we loved it.

Reviewed August 3, 2010

Besides the comfortable and very clean room the real icing in the cake at this B&B is the hosts Mike & Nick. I don't think anyone could have made our trip more enjoyable. From the rides to and from the island ferry, to the wonderful suggestions on where to visit, park, and eat, to the fantastic breakfast each day, they went out of their way to please and seemed to be having a great time doing it. While in Hyannis if you want a great place to stay that is within walking distance of the beach and shopping with the most attentive hosts you could ever have please stay at the Green Mountain. You won't be dissapointed. PS: check out the koi pond in the back. It is a great place to sit and relax after a busy day of sightseeing and be sure to ask Nick about his flying fish.

Reviewed July 26, 2010

Nick and Mike are the owners of the Green Mountain Inn and they made this place worth the stay. We were there for seven night and we really enjoyed the visit to Cape Cod.

Mike and Nick cooked an amazing full breakfast every morning and each day was something different. They helped with reservations, ferry transportation, and sometimes would just sit and listen to us talk about our day.

Thanks guys for a fun trip to Cape Cod!

Reviewed July 24, 2010

Impeccable accommodation in a great location, so close to the beach and the ideal base for exploring the Cape.
From our initial email enquiries to the last delicious breakfast we were charmed by the hosts Mike and Nick who were so helpful with our first visit to New England.
Such a relaxing atmosphere in a lovely house with period features and a beautiful garden and verandah.
Can't recommend it too highly.

Reviewed July 23, 2010

We were first time visitors to Cape Cod and really needed some one to send us the right direction - and Nick and Mike were the best! From the minute we arrived for 2 nights at the Green Mountain Inn, we felt right at home. I've always been a little apprehensive about the B&B's as my personality is a little reserved - but these two guys are funny, helpful and genuine! And they loved my wife's southern accent!
The Breakfast each day was excellent although it was hard to digest the second morning as these two guys had me rolling with laughter.
More to the point, this is a wonderful location to explore the Cape from - you'll be glad you came!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2010

We felt welcome from the moment we walked in. Nick and Mike were great hosts, and helped make our trip extra special with great advice on food and entertainment. They were full of suggestions and we were not disappointed. Breakfast was delicious with great variety from day to day. Great location, close to the beach and the main street in town. Overall a wonderful weekend!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple