All reviews front desk olive garden cape cod loft room nice bathroom indoor pool lifeguard on duty breakfast buffet housekeeping staff one night stay convenient location comfortable stay short drive stayed two nights fitness center main street ihg
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2019

Hotel was great but no Free breakfast like Holiday Inn Express? I was under the assumption that if I paid more for my room than Holiday Express or other hotels that give free breakfast that breakfast would be waiting for me in the morning. But I was informed differently and after half an hour on the phone with Holiday Inn customer care they gave in and gave us breakfast coupons. I was very thankful for this. I know now that Holiday Inn does not give free breakfast only holiday Inn express. Will not make that mistake again. Rooms were PERFECT, clean , close to everything, had a great 4 day weekend get away, THANK YOU

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for one night last weekend after biking a 50 mile road race.
The beds were comfortable, room was clean, and bathroom was surprisingly beautiful.
We could have done without the loud crashing door just outside of our room every time someone entered and exited the building. Woke up earlier than desired thanks to that.
However, my husband left his electronic toothbrush in the shower and the staff was gracious enough to mail it to us.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Very clean, friendly staff everywhere , welcoming atmosphere and well maintained hotel. We would definitely stay again. We had a King room on the main floor. Very comfortable bed and all around great stay. Breakfast buffet and a la cart meals were both very good. We experienced some noise from groups coming and going in the mornings but nothing serious and all was quiet for sleeping. Highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2019

I had a room with two queen beds by myself. There was enough space in the room for me. Yet, if I were sharing the room with three other guests it would have felt a bit crowded. The bed was very comfortable. The water got hot quickly and stayed hot. The water pressure in the shower was good. The property is well maintained. The staff were professional, helpful and very friendly. I stayed here for a three day, two night conference held at the hotel. The hotel dis a good job hosting our smallish (approximately 60 attendees plus some family members) conference. The hotel is located a short drive from a lot of the local sights. The wifi in the rooms was quick. I had a room on the first floor at the front of the hotel and was not bothered by noise from the street or other guests.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2019

Hotel room was lovely and clean with sufficient storage for clothing. Bathroom was beautiful with a double sized shower which was perfect for us oldies!! The only complaint was that water pressure was a little weak and it took a long time to rinse shampoo etc from thick hair. We ate a delicious breakfast each morning and made a new friend in Margaret our morning waitress. She was a delightful lady to talk to and very interested in the fact that we were completing some family history associated with the early pilgrims. She thought it was wonderful that we did the "roots" thing in reverse!! We will remember Margaret as a wonderful lady who not only fed us breakfast but provided all sorts of information on the area. Cape cod is a great place to visit and the people in Hyannis are rightly proud of their close connection to the Kennedy family.

Date of stay: May 2019