Holiday Inn Hyannis
SeaCoast Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$109
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$159
$139
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$209
$229
$201
Doubletree.com
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$235
$219
Courtyard
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$95
$91
$89
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$100
$108
Hotels.com
Anchor In Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$234
All reviewsfront deskolive gardenloft suitecape codhot tubbuffet breakfastwould stay here againindoor poolcoffee makerconvenient locationflat screen tvmini fridgeminute driveking bedmain streetmartha's vineyardherman
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I stayed at this location on New Years Eve 2012. Going to the Cape off-season is fun when you live nearby. We had fled our apartment in Boston due to neighbors who are noisy most weekend nights so we decided to skip town rather than see how they would ring in the New Year! I loved that there was no need for us to leave the hotel, there was a comedy show at the bar and the pool was fun for the afternoon. The only time we left was for dinner and meeting up with friends for brunch the next morning. The room was clean and updated and the bed was super comfy. I really enjoyed my stay and we hope to be able to secure a room for one weekend in the summer due to how close it is to Main Street Hyannis and the beaches. There is plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby and is a great location if you are not looking to stay right on the beach.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
HYHI, Manager at Holiday Inn Hyannis, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thanks so much for writing and for your great review. We look forward to to seeing you this summer!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

If you intend on staying at this location make sure that if anyone needs to call for you, that they have your cell phone number. The employees at this location do not take phoen messages or transfer you to a guest room when asked.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank DAWN D

We’re sorry to hear of your disappointment with the handling of your requests to be transferred to one of our registered guests. For the safety and privacy of all of our guests, we require accurate guest name information to be provided in order to connect room calls and unfortunately our understanding is that this was not the case. We’re sorry for any inconvenience you encountered and invite you to contact us if we are mistaken regarding the circumstances.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Got charge for smoking in room when they found a can in garbage with ashes in it, that I put in there from out side. Was told to talk to manager but for voice mail. So I went in there and asked to talk to manager and the same girl I talked to on phone said I am that manager really. This was after we were woken up At 5 am by the heating unit that I should have complained about because as I was standing the they gave somebody a free nite but offered me nothing.and two days later the charge they were returning is not back in my account and know I have no money cause they took it all!! Granted the run was nice. So remember to leave your cig butts on porch so you dont get charged 500 a nite. I have stayed in many of holiday inn hotels and that was the worst one. I am a nonsmokers!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013

As a 100% non-smoking hotel, we do our utmost to ensure that the premises are kept smoke free. The cigarette ashes/”butts” that were brought inside the guestroom from an outside deck area unfortunately did result in a smoke odor in the guestroom and the hotel implemented a smoking charge. After speaking with this guest on check-out day, we reversed the charge to the guest’s debit card. Unfortunately, the credit did take some time to be processed by the cardholder’s bank and we regret the inconvenience.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

After traveling all day from DC to attend my daughter's ice skating competition I was thrilled to get to a comfortable bed. And that is EXACTLY what I found!!! From the from desk to the Bar to the cleaning staff you're a top notch hotel! Better or worse I travel often and have stayed at many hotels and you rank among the best! Stephanie was an AMZING host at the bar and put up with our silliness with great resolve. I would recommend this property for single groups or families!!! Thanks for an AWESOME stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

How wonderful! We couldn’t be happier to hear of your “awesome stay” with us! We sincerely appreciate that you took the time to write and for your special recognition of our bartender Stephanie. Thank you.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

My family of three stayed here for an ice skating competition in Bourne. This hotel is about 25 minutes from the rink, an easy highway ride. I'm an IHG rewards gold member, so we were upgraded to a suite.

The staff was very friendly, the room layout was good for us with the upstairs loft area -- it gave my daughter and her friends a place to hang out. It was too cold to use the deck, but this would be a great place in the warmer months.

The pool area was lovely. We really enjoyed sitting in this area while the girls made use of the pool.

The rooms were a bit small, but adequate for our needs. My only suggestion would be to put a better mattress on the sofa bed in the suites - it was fine for my 15-year old, but I wouldn't want to have to sleep on it!

Room Tip: The loft suites really are great for families. King bed, two bathrooms (although the upstairs one lacks privacy), recliner, desk, sofa bed and a great deck.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

We’re so pleased that we were able to host your family and fellow team members during the December ice skating competition at the Bourne arena. We appreciate hearing your feedback – both in the areas where we are doing well and the areas where we might look to improve. Thank you for writing.