Holiday Inn Hyannis
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$209
Fairfield Inn
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$159
$139
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$235
$219
$220
$201
SeaCoast Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$109
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$100
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$95
$91
$89
Anchor In Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$229
$108
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront deskolive gardenloft suitecape codhot tubbuffet breakfastwould stay here againindoor poolcoffee makerconvenient locationflat screen tvmini fridgeminute driveking bedmain streetmartha's vineyardherman
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We booked in for two nights whilst visiting Cape Cod, the rooms were clean but rather small , there was no fridge in our room which was a bit disappointing, we stayed in another Holiday inn and that had both a fridge and microwave, we paid quite a lot for our room, and again was disappointed that this price did not include breakfast, as it had done at the holiday inn one of the reasons for choosing a holiday inn again was that we were pleased with the hotel that we had previously stayed in, but hey never mind that said the beds were comfy didn't use the pool facility would we choose to stay here again not sure as we didn't feel we really had value for our money.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
HYHI, Manager at Holiday Inn Hyannis, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay. We’re glad that you found our rooms to be clean and the beds comfortable. Although many of our rooms do have fridges - not all do- and we are sorry that this was disappointing. We’re guessing that you may have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express hotel previously, a “sister” brand that provides complimentary breakfast and understand how you might have anticipated a similar structure at Holiday Inn. We do invite our guests to consider the “Bed and Breakfast” package which does include breakfast at a good value. Overall, we wish that we had better met your expectations however, appreciate hearing your perspective.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

After a cancelled flight at Logan airport, I was brought here by Virgin Atlantic for one nights stay. What a warm welcome, from the moment a Holiday Inn staff member came on our bus to make an announcement.
The hotel had everything organised, for not having much notice at all, we were greeted with room keys, itineraries and a buffet I'm the lounge. Staff couldn't be more helpful and friendly and it was a nice end to a stressful day. We also received a lovely breakfast in the morning and our schedule for the day. They had a lovely pool too, too bad I was to tired to swim. Would highly recommend

• Stayed: September 2013

We’re very happy to hear that things worked out well for you at our hotel after your travel plans were altered due to a fire at Boston’s Logan Airport. Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write. We really appreciate it.

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

After 2 long days at one of the filthiest hotels I have ever stayed in, I took my business down the street to the Holiday Inn. I requested an early check-in, left my number for them to call when my room was ready. I received a call 3+ hours early which was a wonderful surprise.
The front desk staff was so friendly and helpful from the beginning. I stayed in one of the suites since I was with my husband and 2 children. The room had 2 floors. The first floor had a super, plush, king sized bed and the upstairs had a pull out queen bed for the kids. In addition, there was a deck with 2 chairs. There was a jacuzzi tub on the second floor that the kids went right in!
A couple hours into our stay, we received a phone call from the front desk welcoming us to the hotel and seeing if there was anything that we needed to make our stay more enjoyable; this was a nice touch to the wonderful service.
Everything was clean and the service was superb. The only thing that could have been better was the length of our stay. I will definitely be checking in here again if I am ever in Hyannis!

• Stayed: September 2013
HYHI, Manager at Holiday Inn Hyannis, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you so much for writing and for your 5 star review! We are delighted to hear how well everything worked out for you at our property. We're so glad you found us and look forward to seeing you again if you are back in our area.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I stayed for a week in this hotel for business. It could definitely use some updating, but it was clean and a great location. The bed was very comfortable and I slept great. The noise level was very quiet, so that was very nice! The Bath & Body Works bathing products were certainly a plus. The shower was clean and hot. My coffee maker however was broken. Overall, the room was on the small side. Also, the black out curtain was a little different and it took me a minute to figure it out. The TV was nice and you have access to all the basic channels and some extras. The location is very convenient. I was a 5 to 10 minute drive from the airport, Main Street, Starbucks, McDonald's, and there is a decent seafood restaurant across the street and Olive Garden next door, as well as a grocery store and small shopping center (Old Navy, Marshalls, Kmart) across the street. I didn't use the pool or hot tub, but from the looks of it the area is kept clean. I do not know about the restaurant. It was small, but did have a nice bar. Also, there is no free continental style breakfast, but it was good and reasonably priced. I do have to say the staff were all very friendly. Overall, this was a good stay.

Room Tip: If you are handicap, I recommend requesting a room close to the elevator or exit. The layout of this hotel is a 2 floor ranch style, so there is a lot of walking depending on where your room is.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank happyashtraveler
HYHI, Manager at Holiday Inn Hyannis, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for choosing us for your recent business stay and for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. We do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the cleanliness, comfort and the location of the hotel. We will certainly note your comments regarding the areas where we might improve. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We went to Cape Cod over the Labor day weekend and Holiday inn was a disappointment. They charge a lot for a tiny tiny room plus their breakfast is super expensive. They dont even have courtesy Coffee in the lobby. In short this place isnt worth at all. I rather stay in a cheap motel than this place, Very disappointed at the Holiday Inn brand.

Room Tip: Their rooms are SMALL and very tight. Stay Away!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns about your recent stay with us over Labor Day week-end. We always try our best to ensure we meet our guests' needs and expectations and regret that this was not the case. Although, we would have preferred that your impression of us was more favorable, we would like to thank you for sharing your perspective.