Our family ended up getting the last two available rooms during the blizzard here on the Cape this year and thank goodness we did! We were without power for four days, so this became our second home. We had referred many people here over the years, including most who traveled here for our wedding, but had never stayed ourselves. The staff was fantastic, really going above and beyond to make us comfortable. Jessica at the front desk was truly amazing. She was super attentive, while keeping very patient and fielding what must have been hundreds of calls regarding room availability. She stayed calm , was very friendly and helpful guiding others who didn't have a place to go of available shelters. Top notch customer service from her and in a world that seems to be lacking just that, she was a smiling, breath of fresh air.
Rooms were clean and updated, but didn't filter noise well. We. Would hear people walking and talking in the hallways clearly, so if you're a light sleeper, I'd make sure they are aware so they can put you in a quiet spot.
Great little bar with average food (stick to the basics - we're giving them a break, a few things had to be sent back, but 'm sure they were short staffed due to the storm) and a good drink selection. We didn't visit the restaurant due to it being used to feed the emergency crews, but did enjoy a good breakfast overlooking the pool area.
Didn't use the pool, but it looked nice enough.
Being from here, I can vouch for the location and reasonable price (The Cape Codder is very close by and more pricey). You are close to shopping, dining, movies and more. Plus directly across from Cookes Seafood, which is always delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition to Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Located on Cape Cod Hyannis, MA, home of the JFK Memorial. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel, is conveniently located to US-6 and Route 132. The hotel is 5 minutes from Barnstable Regional Airport (HYA). This beautiful property is located between Cape Cod Bay and Nantucket Sound. We are surrounded by breathtaking views, historic charm and fine dining. Only minutes from Hyannis which boasts the area's largest concentration of businesses, shops, restaurants, and entertainment spots. In the main street and waterfront district you'll find Hyannis Harbor, the Village Green, the JFK Hyannis Museum, the JFK Memorial Park, and much more. This contemporary, stylish hotel offers 196 spacious guest rooms where you may select from a king, or two double beds. Special in-room amenities include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, 27-inch television, movie channels, in room games and in room safe. Bi-level, Jacuzzi suites are also available. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel features full meeting facilities, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, business services, lounge and restaurant. Hyannis hosts a variety of attractions including; Craigville Beach, Kalmus Beach, Orrin Keyes Beach, Veterans Beach, JFK Memorial, John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum, golf courses, Cape Cod Central Railroad, and Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, IHG, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Hyannis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Cape Cod, MA