Stayed hear for a couple of nights on a multi stop trip. I was really suprised how nice it was. The room was comfortable, but there were two of us and I guess it should hold four! The bathroom was spacious and well supplied with toiletries.
The staff were exceedingly helpfull and checked several web sites for travel info for us as we needed to get back to Boston Airport and had heard there were road closures. When we did our own researching the WiFi worked well.
The BAR was well stocked, with a nice seasonal ale, but the bar keeper was far from cheerfull, however in my expereince this is pretty common place in New England...
A couple of things kept it from being "excellant". The breakfast was "interesting" as they only had Cinamon toast and its really horrid, and the on-site "Restraunt" has a somewhat limited menu, but lest face it, any one who goes to Cape Cod is going to try one of the many excellant choices near by.
Didn't rey the pool but it looked nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition to Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Located on Cape Cod Hyannis, MA, home of the JFK Memorial. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel, is conveniently located to US-6 and Route 132. The hotel is 5 minutes from Barnstable Regional Airport (HYA). This beautiful property is located between Cape Cod Bay and Nantucket Sound. We are surrounded by breathtaking views, historic charm and fine dining. Only minutes from Hyannis which boasts the area's largest concentration of businesses, shops, restaurants, and entertainment spots. In the main street and waterfront district you'll find Hyannis Harbor, the Village Green, the JFK Hyannis Museum, the JFK Memorial Park, and much more. This contemporary, stylish hotel offers 196 spacious guest rooms where you may select from a king, or two double beds. Special in-room amenities include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, 27-inch television, movie channels, in room games and in room safe. Bi-level, Jacuzzi suites are also available. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel features full meeting facilities, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, business services, lounge and restaurant. Hyannis hosts a variety of attractions including; Craigville Beach, Kalmus Beach, Orrin Keyes Beach, Veterans Beach, JFK Memorial, John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum, golf courses, Cape Cod Central Railroad, and Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Hyannis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Cape Cod, MA