This hotel is in a great location in Hyannis- just on block from Main St. We had a little glitch in our reservation, but Cliff the manager was so apologetic and refunded our room immediately once he found out. He made us feel very welcomed. The room was very clean and had a nice balcony. We enjoyed the continental breakfast on our final morning, they advertise it very accurately on the website- no fresh fruit, but a variety of pastries, bagels, yogurts, cereal and hard boiled eggs- it was the perfect little breakfast before getting on the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyannis Travel Inn is an 83-room, AAA rated 2 diamond motel. It is ideally situated in the heart of Hyannis, the "Hub of Cape Cod". Main St shops and restaurants are only one street over. Hyannis harbor is only 3/10ths of a mile away where you can take the ferry to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard or go deep sea fishing. Kalmus Beach is 1.1 miles away. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast each morning by the indoor pool. We also have an outdoor pool and whirlpool. There are mini refrigerators in every room. Free local calls. Free parking. Free wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hyannis Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyannis Travel Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Travel Motel
- Hyannis Travel Inn Cape Cod, MA