“"Great spot"” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Dennis, Massachusetts
“"Great spot"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Nice place, friendly staff, close to everything in Hyannis, plan to return soon.
Great value for the DOLLAR. Date night is great. We got a room and got a $50 gift certificate to 4 different resturaunts. Liked everything about the place. Only drawback was the sliding glass door to our balcony. Other than that, nice place.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was in Hyannis off-season for a conference. I signed up late and all the rooms at the Resort and Conference Center were booked so the organizers reserved a block of rooms in a different hotel out by the airport. I decided to go out on my own and look for something closer and cheaper and was pleased to see the Hyannis Travel Inn not only saved me $50 per night - it was rated higher than the other two hotels here on Trip Advisor. I was not disappointed. Note: this is not a "luxury" hotel but it had absolutely everything I needed. I was on the third floor but didn't mind the stairs at all. The staff was super friendly. I also did a dumb thing - I unknowingly left an interior light on in my car when I left with a friend to go to dinner. When I returned, I did notice the light was on and turned it off before my battery died, but was pleased to find a friendly note taped to my door from the hotel staff letting me know they noticed my light was on as well. I had a danish, yougurt, egg, and coffee for breakfast which was more than what was offered at the conference and tasted very good. I would have loved to walk around the neighborhood as so many shops and restaurants were nearby, but my schedule and the weather weren't very accommodating. If I get the opportunity to attend the conference next year I will definitely stay at the Hyannis Travel Inn again and would recommend it to my colleagues as well without hesitation.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Emiuni
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Terrific front desk service, nice rooms, conveniently located near eating establishments. Picked this place from tripadviser and wasn't dissapointed. Would have enjoyed a little heartier breakfast but for the value, this place is unbeatable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Hyannis Travel Inn in mid October. We hadn't planned our stay but needed somewhere to stay overnight on a trip to Cape Cod. We were warmly greeted, allocated a room on the second floor and offered help with our luggage. The staff couldn't have been more helpful with rcommendations for places to eat and for sightseeing. The whole property was super clean and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was included in the very reasonable price and was served in the pool area. The location was terrific within easy walking distance to everything and with lots of parking. Some bigger hotels could take advice on customer service from this establishment. We enjoyed our first day so much that we stayed another night. We would definitely return if we visited the area again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Agnes S
Utica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

the nicest service , clean roomy and comfortable rooms
great location and ammenities
the workers were all so accommadating
we will stay there again for sure!
located within walking distance to most attractions the harbor and downtown area

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Stayed here for one night on a trip back from Martha’s Vineyard to avoid the long drive home. We were given a room on the 3rd floor in a different building. Had I known there were no elevators, I would have requested a lower floor. It was not easy to carry bags up 3 flights. Room was quiet, adequate and clean – no complaints. Mini fridge was a plus. Plenty of parking and staff was very pleasant. Continental Breakfast was next to the pool – very odd setting. My glasses fogged up when I walked in and rather humid smelling. The food was basic blah – nothing fancy here at all. Everything was plastic and paper – not even coffee mugs. It had been pouring rain that morning and since we were in another building that was not connected, we got wet getting over to the breakfast area. Free breakfast but plan on a good lunch or dinner to make up for it. Room price was good (online special). Good central loc and easy to find. Good budget hotel - would consider staying here again but would check around the area first.

Room Tip: NO ELEVATORS so ask for lower floor room. Breakfast elsewhere if you want something decent.