“Excellent find”

Barbyann's Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 194 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cape Cod natives and visitors alike have been enjoying our great local seafood, American fare and daily specials at Barbyann's Restaurant since 1981!
illinois
“Excellent find”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Years ago we found Barbyann's, which is just a bit off the beaten path in Hyannis. It is a great little restaurant. The food is excellent, atmosphere great and one of the best prime rib I have ever had. The prices are reasonable and the wait staff attentive. This should be a definite stop for dinner when visiting the area.

• Visited March 2012

Sandwich,Massachusetts
“great eats!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Barbyann's is a great restaurant for families, couples or even a reunion. They have something for everyones palate.It is american cuisine at its best! Everything from burgers and fries, to great seafood, and of course awesum New England Clam Chowder as well as chicken and beef dishes. There is comfortable seating with a nice atmosphere. There is also outdoor seating for those warm Cape Cod Summer days.

• Visited August 2011
Centerville, Massachusetts
“Cheers of Cape Cod”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Where everyone knows your name. Local hangout, great waitstaff, good food warm and
cozy atmosphere (especially on those cool nights they have the fire going ) Burgers are
great, quesadillas, pizzas are fabulous !!!! Best Seafood Stew anywhere !!!!!! A must
go to on Cape Cod !!!!!!

• Visited February 2012
Norwell
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place!”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My family and I came here during school vacation. The hostess was young and polite. We had a waitress named Claudia who was excellent. The decor is like an old New England inn. We had fried scallops with onion rings, a couple of burgers, one was medium when we asked for well done. The seafood stew is awesome! Oh, and we had a cobb salad that was excellent.

• Visited February 2012
Marstons Mills
“Good food, service, & drinks!”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My boyfriend & I went to Barbyann's to try something different. We were seated right away and sat in the pub area. I started off with a drink called the Suntan lotion & it was delicious (strong but not overbearing). I asked the waiter what he would recommend and he was quick to tell me what his favorite things on the menu were. I went with one of his suggestions the swordfish tips & and they were so good. My boyfriend had the surf & turf that came with both swordfish and steak tips.. his was just as good. We were way too full for dessert but the choices all looked good as well. Will definitely be back

• Visited April 2012