“Very good whole belly clams”
Review of Cookes Restaurant

Cookes Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 203 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Today we shared a garden salad and clams but I also love their lobster roll.We are outside on the patio and they brought the food out to us.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I loved this place! We ordered seafood and hamburgers and it was so good!!!! I loved how you order at the counter and they bring the food to you. It is clean friendly and a definite must if you are in the area!

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Totally disappointing. We had read some decent reviews and we're excited to try this place. The staff was great taking our order and they were really helpful. It all went downhill from there. Very mediocre food, served on Styrofoam plates. We ordered a side of vegetables which turned
out to be baby carrots boiled. They served my broiled fish with a piece of brown dry toast. What?? Our dinner for two with tap water cost $45. And it was not a very generous dinner. I recommend skipping this place, spending a little more money and going out to a better restaurant. A total miss.