other travelers have booked this property
Living area view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Living area view
Kitchen  entrance
Lewis Bay view from the dock
Seagull beach view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
crudup27
“Cute but not worth the money.”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We arrived during hurrican Arthur on 4th of July. Outside looked emrather shabby. Inside was cute and small bit very dusty and moldy. When weather clear I was upset at what I saw. Dust 2 inches or more thick on Windows, cob webs/dust everywhere. Curtains full of dust & dirty. I got up at 5:30 TO CLEAn PROPERLY. Cleaned grime off stove, went outside cleaned cobb webs out of ouydoor shower. Bed was hard as rock.not leasy bit comfortable. The neighbors were the bset part of the trip. Oh kitchen was nice.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Aug 5, 2014
Property # 566345
Dear Renter -
I am sorry for the problems you found at the cottage and thank you for having taken the time to list them. I appreciate your input. After you left I worked with the person responsible for the cleaning and we did a complete overhaul of the cleaning procedures to make sure the cottage conditions meet the most demanding standards. I am glad you liked the kitchen, the location and the neighbors. I hope you had the chance to enjoy the tennis court, the hammock, the outside fireplace, the view at the dock and the peace and quietude of the area. My best wishes to you and thank you for your comments.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing