“Excellent Lunch and Dinner”
Review of Aegean Pizza

Aegean Pizza
Ranked #113 of 200 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Aegean has the best greek salads that I order with grilled chicken. There grilled chicken is really good too. No matter what you get from here you will enjoy. I have never had a bad meal and I get lunch and dinner often.

There are newer reviews for Aegean Pizza

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I always, always have to get the greek salad with tuna. It is killer. I usually get 2 salads for work. one for today and one for tomorrow. I have not had anything there that I don't like. The delivery guys are sweeties too. I am ordering salads tonight for dinner. They are priced right and if you don't have the time (especially around the holiday season) they are the perfect alternative for ordering out.

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

The pizza was pretty good but we ordered pizza from Palio our first night in Hyannis and loved it! I realize pizza is very subjective so I would encourage people to try it but for my wife and I the bar had already been set pretty high and this pizza didn't quite make it.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Looking for a pizza with a perfectly cooked crust, it's the place. Very good selection. The cheese one was just delicious. Located in a mall near the municipal airport.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We liked our italian subs, but we wished that they had been toasted like we had asked for. Great for when your in a bind!