“Would have been great...”
Review of Aegean Pizza

Aegean Pizza
Ranked #72 of 205 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We liked our italian subs, but we wished that they had been toasted like we had asked for. Great for when your in a bind!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

the best sub shop locally in Hyannis area of Cape Cod, we live here, we eat here, the salads with Greek dressing are the BEST, awesome Calzones too !

2  Thank seabrogrin
Reviewed September 12, 2008

My wife and I intended to eat a pizza at another shop in Hyannis, but it was closed. We took a chance with Aegean Pizza and boy, am I glad we did. The individual making the pizza may very well have been the owner. He wasn't very personable and the shop was pretty basic with tables and chairs. I ordered a pizza to go and it took about 15 minutes. I have eaten pizza in many states and several countries. I long for the days when I could get pizza at Sayville Pizza on Long Island. This was the best pizza we have had in at least 20 years. The dough was extremely tasty. The pizza had ample sausage and pepperoni on it. Next to the taste, the best part was the price. We got a large pizza with two toppings for under $12. If we ever go back to Hyannis, we will definitely return to Aegean Pizza. I don't think you can go wrong if you stop.

1  Thank Tom069