“Lots to choose from!”

Panera Bread
Ranked #131 of 200 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We visited Panera after an outdoor festival on a cold & bright Cape Cod day. We had soups, salads and sandwiches and it was just what we needed to warm us up. The soup was very good, a little too hot but that was no big deal. The bread was out of this world! A must for lunch in the fall!

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

The soup bowls and sandwiches are always my favorite. They are a bit pricey but I enjoy it. They are always extremely clean but they get busy around lunch time so be ready for a long line

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I work in Hyannis and have eaten many times at Panera, the last 2 times have been disappointing. They seem to have cut back on the ham, roast beef or turkey. And the sandwiches and paninis are made poorly...very sloppy. I called and complained about a turkey sandwich and a chicken salad that my co worker ordered that had very little salad. The manager promised to send a gift card which I have not yet received.
We stopped in the other day and had the chicken stew....not hot enough, and my partner had a cup of soup with a plastic tag in it!
I hope they get their act together and start paying attention to the food quality. It is the slow season on Cape Cod so slow down and get it right,

1  Thank Capemalia
Reviewed December 6, 2012

A wonderful place for mid-morning coffee and pastry. Both are excellent. Wi-Fi lets you read the news and enjoy your break. Lunch is a bit different and sometimes takes too long. You wait to give your order at the register then wait till they call your order number. Sandwich menu is very good and diverse but never changes. Soups are always first rate, salads nothing to rave about. Prices are reasonable for the area and for what you get. This is also a great place to pick up bread for dinner, or dessert.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

There is something for everyone. Sandwiches, soups, salads and combos. Can easily eat for under $10/pp. Staff friendly; service fast but not a fast food place!