“The Old Lady is Rude!! Food Sucks.. Worst Indian Resturant!! I really don't know how they are still in Business!!”
Review of Pavilion Indian

Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Southborough, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The Old Lady is Rude!! Food Sucks.. Worst Indian Resturant!! I really don't know how they are still in Business!! She took away plate from my little son...this is a desert not for yogurt!!!!
I would really warn people to go in this resturant....

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Rakesh G

Sandwich MA
“Delicious food; can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My wife and I visited here on August 3, 2012. We enjoyed two entrees very much: Tandoori Tikka, a chicken dish which came on a sizzling hot iron skillet with lots of vegetables, sort of like a fajita you see at a Mexican place. The menu description for this item mentions yogurt, but I did not notice any of that; no matter.

While that cooled down to eating temperature, we enjoyed some Lamb Kouri. We ordered ours medium hot which was a good choice for us: plenty of heat, enough to bring out the tissues for eyes and noses, but not crazy-spicy so you couldn't eat it. (We had that experience at another Indian place once in Orlando and just couldn't eat it, it was so spicy.) This is just what we had hoped for, served in a nice brown sauce which went well over the generous portion of white, basmati rice they served.

We also ordered a side of garlic flavored "nan" bread, which came to us nice and warm and fresh.

For some reason, the name of this restaurant is reversed in Trip Advisor. On their website, it is listed as "Pavilion Indian"...not the way I'd think of it but they didn't ask me! See: www.pavilionindian.com for menus and more.

We have not been to this restaurant all that often; but with this recent visit, our enthusiasm for it was renewed and we can't wait to return soon!
It's right on Main Street in downtown Hyannis. Not a busy place so no reservations needed. Give it a try for something different!
They offer a lunch buffet for 11.95 and on Sundays another buffet option midday for a fixed price.

• Visited August 2012
MA
“GREAT FOOD, GREAT SERVICE”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Everything I have eaten here has become my favorite food! Beautifully presented, family owned, and gracious service makes you feel like you are somewhere exotic! Great selection of vegetarian and non-veg on huge menu. Breads are divine, and as a bread-baker, I could not replicate their amazing fresh breads at home. GREAT!!!

Visited July 2012
new jersey
“Not very good”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Being indian I did not like this place at all. The food was not good. I hope they improve and do better.

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank amitra1
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent Indian Food in the Center of Hyannis”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We are regulars at this terrific family-run Indian restaurant. The food is consistently delicious and the service is ALWAYS terriific. Their breads and currys and vegetraian dishes are especally fabulous and FRESH. They consistently serve great meals and they also have a booming take-out service with hundreds of people even ordering their food to be flown out to the Islands. If you like Indian food - come hungry and enjoy.

• Visited May 2012