“Favorite Place!”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed February 27, 2014

One of my favorite places to get food or drink in Hyannis. I probably visit them once a week as I do work right down the street. The inside reminds me of a very cool treehouse. There are probably 8 or so tables downstairs and more seating upstairs. There can be a bit of a wait at lunchtime, so I prefer to call in my food to go. I absolutely love their smoothies, muffins and soups. The smoothies have a nice thick consistency and come in many different flavors. My 2 favorite are mango and peanut butter. On a summer day I enjoy having an iced mate or a chai mate in the winter. The prices are excellent and it is a place not to be missed.

2  Thank chaqueeta

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I agree with all the good reviews, mentioning the special wooden decor, interestingly designed nooks and crannies where you can sit, and the quality of the food. It's a bit 'alternative' in terms of healthy food and drink, but all delicious and moderately priced - good sized portions. We stumbled into this cafe without seeing any reviews - just freshly arrived in Hyannis from Boston and ready for a light lunch. It was so relaxing to enter this little haven with its soft background music (music that I think is relevant to the 12-Tribes philosophy and folk dancing activities) - just what we needed after several hectic days visiting Boston. We felt we'd stepped into another world - not only this cafe, but the quiet October streets in Hyannis and mild sunny weather (guess we were just lucky with that).

3  Thank Chiennah
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I love eating here. The food is fresh and the atmosphere is great. The staff are very helpful and go out of there way to make you feel at home. Don't miss upstairs where the smoothies are made. You can sit at their smoothie bar. A great experience. I forgot to mention the decor. You definately have to check this place out.

3  Thank Robert T
Reviewed October 4, 2013

What a wonderful find! Lovely atmosphere, great food ( we had Cowder, which was excellent) very welcoming and efficient and friendly service. Well worth going out of your way to find this little gem.

2  Thank Vicki N
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Somewhat unassuming from the outside, but a hidden gem once you go through the front door. Coffee and muffins were excellent; the service was pleasant; the atmosphere was terrific. A very calm and soothing feel to the place and staff were very accommodating. When one of the bakery items we ordered was not available, an alternate at no charge was offered. Pleasant and friendly with really unique and interersting decor. We will definitely return.

1  Thank PaminCan