“Lunch on Sarurday”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stopped here to get some take-out food to eat at the Cape Cod Brewery Beer Garden. I got the large Italian sub and my wife got the garden salad with grilled chicken. The food was good but nothing special. There was a lot of chicken on her salad, but mostly it was lettuce. An OK place

There are newer reviews for Mike's Pizza

Reviewed August 27, 2013

So, admittedly, none of us even had any, so I cannot say anything about the pizza here. Also, I am reviewing this restaurant for what it is (a place simply to get cheap, quick food) rather than what it isn't.

We rolled onto the Cape on Saturday at lunch-time (along with thousands of other folks, all of who's condo rentals start at the same time!). At that time, any "nice" restaurant (and even most of the not-so-nice ones) has lines out the door and an hour wait for food. After a four-hour drive, the kids were hungry and the last thing we needed was a long wait.

Really, all we were hoping for was fairly quick service and decent food. We got both.

All six sandwiches were served within 10-15 minutes. All were pretty tasty. Price was what you'd expect for a little pizza joint.

So, if you are looking to be blown away for lunch on the Cape, head to Quick's Hole in Wood's Hole or have brunch at the Keltic Kitchen. Just be prepared for looong waits. If you want a quick bite to eat at reasonable prices, Mike's fits the bill (or at least it did for us . . .)

Reviewed August 13, 2013

On this trip to the Cape, after a night out at the theatre, we decided to order a pizza to bring back to our hotel. We were skeptical about doing this, as we have ordered pizza's in the past, and regretted doing so. Much to our delight, the pizza was one of the BEST we have had in quite some time. We would highly recommend this establishment....KUDO"S

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Bad salads and sandwiches! Here's a tip: don't order pizza from a place that makes pizza in EIGHT MINUTES!! I expect better pizza from my freezer!!!!!! The hamburger in the hamburger club was as thin as a wafer and the buffalo chicken salad was a completely generic iceberg laden salad with two slices of cucumber and a tomato wedge plus one black olive. This was topped with three thin, flat, institutional breaded chicken strips, drowned in a spicy but tasteless buffalo sauce. The French fries needed salt and flavor!
The atmosphere was bland and ugly, the food was disgusting. I will never darken the door of Mikes Pizza again!

1  Thank HungryBellies
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I love fried mushrooms! Their's are breaded and not batter dipped. Just my preference! Otherwise they're okay.