“Great little Gem in Hyannis”
Review of Bangkok Kitchen

Bangkok Kitchen
Ranked #23 of 194 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Connecticut
“Great little Gem in Hyannis”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Not a great fan of Asian food,,but the Bangkok Kitchen was worth the trip with my Thai food junkies. What a pleasant surprise. From the freshly home made soups to our main dishes of fish, pork, and duck. The food was so great we went back the following week. All the Bangkok kitchen's duck dishes were fantastic and cooked to perfection. Seafood dish was fresh along with our pork selection. Some helpful hints, a very small place but the wait is worth it. Parking in rear of building and its BYOB, a liquor store is only 500 ft away. Very friendly owners and staff, highly recommend. Pete & Toni

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank peacefullpete

West Falmouth, Massachusetts, United States
“Tiny but Awesome”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I moved from Southern California to Cape Cod 3 1/2 years ago. Plus I have been to Thailand twice. Trust me when I say, "this is a great Thai restaurant!" I was there yesterday for lunch....probably my 12th time there even though I live 30+ minutes from Hyannis. Hot basil lunch special with chicken or pork. Tab is $9.60 plus tip. The entree includes rice plus a fabulous vegetable soup. Makes me hungry just to write about it!!

Marlborough, Massachusetts
“yummy Thai food in a seafood town”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My husband and I had dinner here one night while on the Cape for a week. It's hard to be a vegan on Cape Cod where everything is seafood. Yay for Thai food. the restaurant is VERY small and very easy to miss as it sneaks up on you after the rotary and the parking is actually behind it but the food was very delicious and the people there very nice.
I had a delicious mango curry with tofu.
yum yum!

1 Thank LisaPunk01
“Perfect hole in the wall / non tourist trap”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Their prices are a breath of fresh air, the service is great you can tell its small and family owned. Speaking of small the place is like a studio apartment. I had shrimp and sour soup and some shrimp pad thai...both amazing freshest shrimp I had in cape cod during my hole trip. They even made my 10 month old daughter a custom steamed veggie and rice dish. Great place oh and BYOB.

Visited June 2014
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Very good Thai food”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Don't let the small restaurant turn you off. The food inside is big on taste. Went to eat there because of the good reviews on Trip adviser. We had the vegetarian fresh rolls. They were very tasty , but the peanut sauce could have had a little more kick to it. My husband had the chicken pad Thai . I thought was delicious, but he likes Ickes it a little less sour and more sweet. At least the noodles were a natural color. We have been to Thai restaurants where they are a pink color.
I ordered the vegetables and tofu with oyster sauce. Very good and they give you a choice of brown rice instead of the jasmine that comes with. Beware they charge you an extra $1.50 for it.all in all it was a nice dininer.